Some ideas

Jcx70t

1. So I think the water purification tablets are pretty much useless. I have only used them once just to see how they work in game. I think we could utilize these more effectively if the water you retrieve out of toilets was non-potable, so we could then just use the tablets instead of building a fire. This just makes more since to me cause I wouldn’t dare drink water straight outta the toilet in that situation with out purifying it in some way. 

2. So I see blankets laying around everywhere  why can’t we just wrap these blankets around us as further protection from the cold? Also the scarfs hanging up. Why can’t we just wear the scarfs? Why does it take like 6 mins to tear it down? 

3. I think the wolves’ AI needs to be updated. They are pack hunters. It be cool to see them communicating with each other and teaming up against you. As it is now, as long as you don’t sprint you can pretty much just walk away from them. They pretty much just follow you around the map if they are “tracking” you. I really don’t know how to word it but just think it could be better to make it more fun/challenging.

Archived