Goodbye Aurora

xXTacocubesXx

When I saw the aurora, I decided to drop any plans of resting to recover after eating spoiled peanut butter and losing a ton of condition and book it to FM so I could open that aurora hatch. I had the lake gunshots quest active so I decided to complete that along the way. I just wish that when I actually walked into FM, after all that work and coffee, the weather didn't change from aurora to dark and foggy :/

The signal to noise quest was also active when I entered FM.

Personally I'm hoping that as soon as that blasted bear isn't a problem anymore I can still access that hatch... And that I'll be able to get the one in ML open too. I read somewhere that trying to access the ML hatch before I have the code to get in can make it inaccessible later when I get the code.

10 hours ago, Ape88 said:

Personally I'm hoping that as soon as that blasted bear isn't a problem anymore I can still access that hatch... And that I'll be able to get the one in ML open too. I read somewhere that trying to access the ML hatch before I have the code to get in can make it inaccessible later when I get the code.

I got the code from the secret cache in Broken Railroad, so that's not a problem for me. The only mistake I made was not deciding to camp out in FM waiting for the aurora like I did the last time before redux. The aurora came sooner than I thought it would.

Archived