Ep 3 relise date?

Ivanchee

Helo, can someone tell me can i play it on i5 3470 and intel hd 2500.I played it before but cracked version :), bcs i wanted to see what is game about. But i bought it.

I am asking bcs there is redux version on steam, tnx :).

And one more question, waht is date of ep 3.

i5 should be all right, but I don't know about the video card. I think likely not.

Redux is a massive upgrade to the game visually and narratively speaking, and in terms of gameplay. But you will want a better video card than that to really get the artwork in the game. If you haven't bought the game, you should; it's not really that much money and I've had fantastic return for value with the game; on a cost per hour basis I'm down to pennies.

As for Episode III, "When It's Ready". Hinterland got out of the business of announcing fixed release dates a while ago, and for good reasons. I don't stress because I've had this game for a couple of years now and their track record for supporting their game speaks for itself; in my judgement it is an industry best performance by this small gaming company.

• 1 month later...

I started too with a non legal version, but I wish they had an official demo.
Anyway Piracy is  good if intended as a test for buying, as a way to sponsorize a product (make it get known from people... just like Napster an many others did "illegal stuff" to be known or make culture to be known) not if free riding is constant and unconscious. Devs are surely aware why what and what not how it works.

I know that devs as any artist even uses piracy to be known, there has been many cases of this and it's totally not illegal even if it sounds a little cannibalistic.

I think that the game offers at least 200 hours of gameplay including story, challenges and a couple of free roaming experiences. at least 200 hours.
I see people with 1000 2000 hours in it. The time u do that 200 or thousands u will have the third episode ready there. Or maybe a whole new game as they have new equipment investment now made (but I guess it will be for other projects).

Oh gosh I dnt know if u will accept these words from a "wolfbait"... I better run to cover! ;)

Archived