Mystery Lake Supply Caches side quest

musrass

Can anyone who finished this side quest (in Redux) share how many of them there are? (I'm not asking about the Forest Talker cashes) I have found these five and the quest still isn't finished, and have no idea where to go for more clues...

1. Near the hunting lodge in BR

2. Under tree roots in FM

3. End of ravine in BR

4. Alan's Cave

5. In ML, near tunnel to FM

If there are indeed more then five,  a vague hint would be most appreciated!

SPOILERS BELOW.  I don't know how to hide spoilers, sorry.

You are missing the one in the clearcut in ML, behind the trailers.  I never got the one near the hunting lodge.  Do you know if you have to get the note before you can get the cache?  Or where the note for that one is?

Yes, you always need the note first. To get the one near the lodge:

The note is pinned on the side of the stairs (I think the front stairs, but it could be the back...) of the hunting lodge. Yes, the note and the cache are quite close to eachother...

Would appreciate it if you could tell me where to find the Clearcut note...

Oh, as for spoiler tags: Type [s p o i l e r]Spoiler text here[/s p o i l e r] – but no spaces inside the square brackets.

46 minutes ago, emersm2 said:

I seem to be stuck on the FM tree root one, would anyone mind helping me out with where the note is?

I'm not 100% sure, but I think you'll find the note in

Broken Railroad section – follow the tracks all the way to the broken bridge (a bit past the Maintenance Yard) and enter the car. There's a note in the passenger seat.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:54 AM, musrass said:

Would appreciate it if you could tell me where to find the Clearcut note...

Oh, as for spoiler tags: Type [s p o i l e r]Spoiler text here[/s p o i l e r] – but no spaces inside the square brackets.

Unfortunately, I can't remember where I found that one.  

Archived