Prefab house building

MnemonicAuto854

I was thinking maybe you could add in house building. You could add in chainsaws, make them considerably rare and possibly include replacement chains that you need for broken chainsaws and a file for sharpening. you can add in mixed gas for fuel also and maybe chain oil. I would also like to see the chainsaw being used to cut down trees for logs to maybe build some houses that you can find plans for around the map and maybe a log sled for log transportation.

Guest kristaok

I'm not saying this idea is bad or anything, I just don't think it would work... I mean it'd be nice to chop down trees and not just fallen sticks and branches, but I doubt they could / would implement a house building feature especially since there's already loads of places to camp out at. 

Yeah you do have a point there, would be nice to see a chainsaw of some type though considering all of the logging areas in the game. I doubt they used an axe for all of the big trees. But if they do implement this feature I would like to see tents so you can kind of have one main area for your logging needs.

Archived