A funny tinder idea!

Guest kristaok

Guest kristaok

and no I don't mean that kind of tinder... ;)

I mean fire starting tinder! See in the game you can already find old money laying around to use as tinder, so I came up with a funny idea... we can either find it laying around some tables or in mailboxes, they are called "BILLS"! I know I'd love to burn my own bills haha! :P

I know it sounds goofy and insignificant but again you can already burn money, I think it would add not only a bit of humor, but it would also show just how desperate and bad the world has become... think about it if you're already burning money than crap really has hit the fan. 

I dont think people living in the middle of wilderness really care to keep bills lying around, but perhaps they do. I guess its not such a bad idea, just not something really necessary. Always figured junk like this is what's in the piles of paper you can find indoors.

^_^

You definitely get a lot of points for originality 

Guest kristaok
6 hours ago, gnomegnine said:

6bb.jpg

Heh I am a  Christian but I never considered crap a curse word :P

5 hours ago, KarinmedQ said:

Neccessary? Nope. Funny? Yup! :D 

I approve of this idea. 

Thanks! I am glad! I mean who wouldn't want to be like the apocalypse heck yea let's burn these old bills!!!

Guest kristaok

19 minutes ago, gnomegnine said:

but did you like the image?

Umm hmm... since you asked... no I really don't like that meme, I as a Christian kind of take it as a mockery so I kind of think it's offensive. 

Like I said I don't consider crap a curse word, and I don't mind certain curse words... the only cursing I hate is when Gods name is used in vain which would make sense since I'm a Christian lol.

I mean when do you ever see a meme mentioning any other religious figure in a mocking tone? You never see a meme with Buddha, Muhammad, Allah, Gandhi, etc etc. it's always the Christians that get mocked, it's not really fair but I'm used to it at this point lol. 

Im not saying you were using it in a mocking manner, but I personally don't like it... then again I'm not good with a lot of sarcasm due to personal reasons which for the time being I'll keep on the down low as to avoid possible ridicule. 

But yea I only answered since you asked, but it's best we don't go much further with this I don't want to have the thread derailed, and I don't want any of us to accidentally break any rules here since I really love this forum. 

Edit: It (the meme) also had nothing to do with the subject of my original post which was about a new tinder idea for TLD game, so I kind of felt like it was off putting / a slap in the face. 

And thats my honest opinion since you asked. 

I also couldn't ever see myself going into a random thread and making a meme like that, especially when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. So id kind of expect and want that same courtesy. 

I tried to take it very lightheartedly but when asked what I thought it was like another jab. 

12 hours ago, kristaok said:

Umm hmm... since you asked... no I really don't like that meme, I as a Christian kind of take it as a mockery so I kind of think it's offensive. 

Who wouldn't like a poorly drawn, poinlessly mocking copyright infringement?

As a cultured christian AND martial artist I've learned to dismiss such stuff as irrelevant, unless someone really craves to pick a fight, which I somehow enjoy even if it's usually a civilized verbal confrontation.

Guest kristaok
3 hours ago, Doc Feral said:

Who wouldn't like a poorly drawn, poinlessly mocking copyright infringement?

As a cultured christian AND martial artist I've learned to dismiss such stuff as irrelevant, unless someone really craves to pick a fight, which I somehow enjoy even if it's usually a civilized verbal confrontation.

Yea true it is a really bad drawn Pooh Bear lol. 

Guest kristaok
2 hours ago, gnomegnine said:

off topic REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! 

anyway now that we've gotten that out of the way, I like the idea.

I'm glad you like the idea... but I'd really appreciate it if you stopped picking on me. I'm sorry but enough is enough. I also find the "reeee" thing highly offensive, it's making fun of autism and other mental issues. So can we not do that? Thanks. 

On 1/1/2019 at 7:52 PM, kristaok said:

I'm glad you like the idea... but I'd really appreciate it if you stopped picking on me. I'm sorry but enough is enough. I also find the "reeee" thing highly offensive, it's making fun of autism and other mental issues. So can we not do that? Thanks. 

I don't seem to have any valuable opinions. I'm not saying that people think that about me, but I think that about me. I'm just going to stop posting until I'm able to stop being morally reprehensible swine to all the christians, buddhists, muslims, and whoever else I seem to be able to offend. I should listen to my own signature. and you @kristaok and @Doc Feral

Guest kristaok
8 hours ago, gnomegnine said:

I don't seem to have any valuable opinions. I'm not saying that people think that about me, but I think that about me. I'm just going to stop posting until I'm able to stop being morally reprehensible swine to all the christians, buddhists, muslims, and whoever else I seem to be able to offend. I should listen to my own signature. and you @kristaok and @Doc Feral

I can take opinions if it has something to do with the topic at hand, but when it’s memes directly attacking or at least mocking Christianity / Christians I’m going to naturally get offended. I don’t know and I don’t wish to assume, but I’m thinking you’re an atheist which is fine, but you have to understand that most of the world is religious in some form or another. 

Ive been pretty respectful in my replies, or at least I think? because I believe in treating others the way I wish to be treated. Ultimately I don’t really care what religion someone is or is not as long as they’re respectful to me, but when they bash me for absolutely no reason I’m going to naturally steer clear of them because I don’t want that kind of negativity in my life. 

Either way it’s all water under the bridge... I don’t think of you as swine, and I never said that you didn't have any valuable opinions. All I ask is that you please think before you post, ask yourself will this meme / post offend this person? just by asking yourself that you could save yourself and a lot of others from a world of hurt. 

Lastly, I know there’s been a lot of hurt done in the name of religion, but I did not have anything to do with what has been done. I like to think that I have actually done good in the name of religion, because I actually try to be like Christ and show compassion to people especially the less fortunate. Of course I’m not perfect and I never will be in my personal life, but nobody can accuse me of not loving.

We all have to share this beautiful World together, we can share it while hating each other, or we can share it while loving each other. I choose to love, because the Bible says in 1 Corinthians 13 without love we are just noise. 

8 hours ago, kristaok said:

Ive been pretty respectful in my replies, or at least I think?

Yes, you have in my opinion. you've done a very good job at not lashing out.

8 hours ago, kristaok said:

All I ask is that you please think before you post, ask yourself will this meme / post offend this person? just by asking yourself that you could save yourself and a lot of others from a world of hurt. 

I'll try to do that In the future. anyway, this thread is getting derailed. I think it would be best if we just stop posting unless anyone else has something to do with the topic that was at hand, but we all seem to have been disarmed of.

Archived