Mountain Lion! + More Wildlife!

Guest kristaok

Guest kristaok

I would absolutely love to see more wild life in the game to hunt, in fact I'd pay extra for them if they were dlc!!!;

Mountain Lions, Coyotes, Foxes, Wild Geese, Mountain Goats, and Bison. 

I checked and it said these animals would be native to Canada. 

Lastly maybe add the ability to hunt or at least see some more birds like owls, etc. 

First, I just wanna say: White wolves. The wolves on the new art work look white (could be the lighting) but this gave me the idea of white wolves as an addition - I am in love with this idea.
Wild Canadian geese is realistic as they do migrate in the winter and would make a good addition, but they would be hard to hunt as they are fast and skiddish. But I would welcome the addition. Bison would fit in as well. In my experience, they travel in packs. You can get closer to them without spooking them (probably because they feel secure in packs). So you could get a shot in on them much easier I would think. A new Bison Coat or Bison Blanket for improved bed roll temperature bonus would be great. I also love the is idea of more animals that are just there for the environment aesthetic (non-huntable), like squirrels or those tiny birds that sit in trees. Maybe the snare can catch a squirrel, but the calories would be so small that you might not do it very much even though you can. I wouldn't think that it ruin anything to throw in the ability just for the sake of throwing it in though. I suppose the Canadian yaks and mountain goats would have to be in the mountainous regions on the mountains.

Guest kristaok

Where I'm originally from some people eat squirrels, so having those would be a good idea too. 

I just feel like there should be more to hunt. 

Guest kristaok
6 minutes ago, Ice Hole said:

They are already in The Long Dark. 

Just difficult for most people to get access to their trails to witness them. :D

Really? Or you just joking? :P I love goats!

Some have said that I have a herd of rocky mountain goats as my spirit animals due to my abilities to access the inaccessible within the Long Dark.

Even have a theme song

The Long Dark Rocky Mountain Goat Society has been founded just recently.

Let me know if you are interested in becoming a member.

Unfortunately, the Long Dark does not have any kind of goat in the game.

Guest kristaok
On 12/27/2018 at 12:31 AM, Ice Hole said:

Some have said that I have a herd of rocky mountain goats as my spirit animals due to my abilities to access the inaccessible within the Long Dark.

Even have a theme song

Hide contents

The Long Dark Rocky Mountain Goat Society has been founded just recently.

Let me know if you are interested in becoming a member.

Unfortunately, the Long Dark does not have any kind of goat in the game.

Anything with Goats! yes please! :D - I am super Goat crazy, I raise like 7 as pets here. Heheh.

Archived