Bug Found

CyanideSyringe

Hello survivors of the quiet apocalypse!

Yesterday while adventuring around in survival mode. I set off to hunt some rabbits for a few easy meals. I always hunt rabbits by using the “stoning” method. While stunning a particular rabbit, I noticed I could not “pick up” the rabbit. I didn’t think much of it and attempted to equip another stone-but I couldn’t. I tried swapping weapons to a bow and still, could not. Then I saw a nearby stick and attempted to pick that up. I could not. I dropped an item and was not able to retrieve that item either. I backed out of the session and restarted my game. Everything appeared to be “fixed” again. Everything was going great until I decided I’d bag these two rabbits near the Trapper’s Cabin in Mystery Lake. I “stoned” the first rabbit and bagged it with success. The second rabbit however... I could not pick up. I dropped another item-nothing. I could not interact with “ANYTHING.” This happened to me in Mystery Lake, Mountain Town, Pleasant Valley. Rabbits everywhere are “bugging” out my character and it’s highly frustrating. For now I just do not hunt rabbits at all(for my sake!)as they’ve been ruining my gameplay experience. Even on a different play through, this bug still occurred. I play on the Xbox One platform. I’ve already reported the bug but wanted to make a thread about it as well. Has anyone else experienced this bug on the same platform or on any other as well? Thanks everyone who decided to read my post and/or reply! 

Archived