Simple Bugs i've encountered

Smellyfries

After playing through Episode 1 and 2 of the Re-Dux, there were some bugs I've encountered. There are minor spoilers so sorry.

I only encountered one bug in Episode 1 sense it is a small region of the map. Behind the School house, I found a piece of paper sticking half out of the wall. That's about it for episode 1.

For episode 2 with the final showdown with the bear, i got mauled with the spear and it disappeared in the ground when i dropped it. Forcing a restart. Another thing i noticed was when the character was talking in a non cut scene part, if your character was hungry, thirsty or anything, he would complain in the middle of the script, not interrupting the character talking, but talking over, at the same time when the character is currently talking (This can probably happen in episode 1 as well) .  One last thing, A piece of paper in the middle of the shack connected to the factory in Broken railroad was clipped in a computer.

I'm not trying to be picky with this, I just want to bring these to your attention. (I tried reporting these under the "Report a bug" section, but i don't think it worked, or i just don't understand it.) 

Archived