The Long Dark Hotfixed to V1.44 [44110]

Admin

Hello community,

We’ve just hotfixed The Long Dark to v1.44 [44110] to address some issues that surfaced after our REDUX Update. 

NOTE: Please be aware there may be WINTERMUTE story spoilers in the changelist.

If you encounter issues while playing The Long Dark please visit our Support Portal

To stay-up-to-date with news and information about The Long Dark and Hinterland, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter.

You’ll find the complete changelist for the hotfix below.

CHANGELIST v1.44 [44110]

*[ALL] Fixed colour grading for early-morning ambient lighting effects.
*[SURVIVAL MODE] Fixed Rabbitskin Hat not appearing on the Paper Doll screen for the female survivor.
*[WINTERMUTE] Improved the Old Bear’s pathing when in the cave system during the What One Man Can Do mission in Episode Two. Please note we’re still working to resolve all scenarios where the Old Bear can become stuck.

### END OF RELEASE NOTES ###

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, admin said:

improved the Old Bear’s pathing when in the cave system during the What One Man Can Do mission in Episode Two

Damn have not gotten to that part yet.  Just about ready to get back to it too.  Now there is another update.  

A FESTIVUS miracle!

Thanks Hinterland.

Somewhere in the world right now it is already FESTIVUS eve.

Edited by Ice Hole
FESTIVUS

Perhaps it should not be that we can be Well Fed while suffering Food Poisoning? With real food poisoning, the food does not stay inside us but comes out the top or the bottom or even both. Can you tell I ate seafood recently? 

In fact we should probably not be able to eat at all during Food Poisoning, only drink water. Yes, if our Condition is low and we are near starvation, this might mean the Food Poisoning kills us... I have never been starving, but if I were I think I would still not want to be sick... 

Also how are we able to chop wood with a Sprained Wrist? Perhaps we can do it, but it will take a much longer time as we do it with one hand and lots of swearing and crying. And the same for Broken Ribs. 

I don't know if it's easy to change these things or not, but this is my suggestion. 

• Upvote 1

• Admin locked and unpinned this topic