Preppers hatch redux

Ryebread

On 12/21/2018 at 1:26 PM, Ryebread said:

I'm at hanks preppers hatch  with a aurora and the code and i can't get in 

Hank's hatch doesn't require the aurora, it's just a combination lock like a safe.  There is a second hatch in Forlorn Muskeg that does require an aurora however, but that isn't Hank's.  Head back to Broken Railroad and search for all the hidden supply caches--you'll find what you need.

On 27/12/2018 at 2:49 AM, hozz1235 said:

To open Hank's Prepper Cache: 

Hide contents

In Mystery Lake, get the note off the corpse at the Unnamed Pond, Head to the Forestry Lookout tower, under the bed is a box that requires the note, open the box to get another note.  Now you should be able to open the cache.

there is no corpse in unnamed pond in my game

• Upvote 1

It was not there the first time I went, but...

another time I went by and a fire was burning. The corpse was near the fire and I spent a night cooking at it because I can't turn down a free fire.

:P Maybe there is something that triggers the fire? (Not a hint, but a question.)

1 hour ago, Hilayla said:

It was not there the first time I went, but...

Reveal hidden contents

another time I went by and a fire was burning. The corpse was near the fire and I spent a night cooking at it because I can't turn down a free fire.

:P Maybe there is something that triggers the fire? (Not a hint, but a question.)

Something to do with the main objective involving a certain furry monster or so I read elsewhere... I can't figure out how to do the hidden text or else I'd have used it.

• 4 months later...

just completing the REDUX story mode... this is my third time I think  in total, 2 times pre-redux...I have completed Hank's Prepper storyline and I am about to enter the dam...but just noticed that its not showing as complete... I searched the bunker and took the note... what did I miss ?