In car movements

GeeForce

Something that’s very frustrating is, when you’re running away from a predator and you jump into a car to get away. Cool, now you’re in the vehicle but, you can only look in front of you or to the sides, cannot look behind you. So initially getting out of the car without really being able to track the animal is a dicey situation.

I’d like to be able to turn the camera a full 360 when I’m in a car. What would also be cool is to shift from the back seats to the front and visa versa without getting out of the car to do so.

19 hours ago, Elabndre said:

also in most cars ive owned the car is generally locked so a prybar to get into a car not just the boot.

in the same sense I always wonder if people over there don't lock their doors? I heard in some reports that in some areas they really don't, but from people like the hermit I'd think that they still keep their doors locked anyways. doesn''t seem realistic to me that everything is left unlocked besides some lockers.

I am going to be the unpopular here, and disagree. Simply for immersive reasons :) 

Remember, what the player is - a survivor with a big backpack and generally lots of clothes on. Moving around in those tiny cars would be significantly difficult. Crawling from front to the back would be out of the question. Same with turning around - though I think they could add this, because in case of an animal, skulking around the car, I think everyone would just take off their backpack to get more versatility and scout around. So I wouldnt mind the turning around - but I quite understand why they added it like this, because I believe it was intentional - to make it more difficult. 

Archived