Microsoft Crossplay Game Save issues

jeflea2768

So,

I am currently having an issue loading my wintermute game save on PC. Wondering if anyone else had this issue, or if anyone knows how to fix it. 

I have TLD on xbox, playing on an Xbox One X. With it now being a crossplay title, I downloaded TLD onto my PC. However, I am unable to play my cloud synced games, that come from the xbox. I have no issues with any of my other play anywhere titles (state of decay, GOW, Forza, etc). The strange thing is, when I boot up TLD onto my PC, go to wintermute, and go to load, it shows ALL of the save files, with the newest save file being labeled as "save incompatible". When I click on ANY of the saves, whether "incompatible" or not, the save does not load. It makes an in game click sound, but nothing happens. Currently my Xbox One X, and TLD on xbox are 100% up to date, no beta/preview builds. As well as my windowsOS and TLD on PC are up to date, no beta/preview builds. Rig im playing it on is a Lenovo Y720, i7-7700HQ, 16GB DDR4, GTX 1060 8GB, and a Samsung 500GB PCIe SSD. 

I have already tried reinstalling onto PC/XBOX, as well as doing a game reset on PC, moving HDD location on PC, and creating a few new saves on XBOX, then syncing to PC.

Any help/ideas/suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived