[PS4] Chapter 2 - Caches not shown in SideQuests and Map

Martin H.

Hello from Germany,

in Chapter2 i found „hints“ to caches/sidequest as in chapter 1.  But these caches not shown in the sidequest list (only Hunting Tutorial) and also not shown/marked in the map. 

In Chapter 1 and before Redux Update these caches shown up in sidequests...

Is this normal or a bug? 

I think without the marks in the map of is very difficult or impossible to find all caches.. 

What can i do? can anyone please help me?

best regards

P.S.: one more thing... the 5kg „buff“ is gone every time i talk to the Trapper .. have to wait 3 days again..

• 2 weeks later...

So far found 6 notes, looted 5 caches without icons on maps, still no side quest. I'll see if looting the 6th cache (FM tree) will still complete the quest or not. I've had the Hatch quest without having "Mystery Lake supply caches" one, tho we all agree this should not technically be possible... I'm hoping it's just a graphics problem and that the Steam achievement will trigger anyway, in the background.

screen_c1bbc8ea-3072-403f-b92a-e3473eae0451.thumb.png.ec51262c5c67ef2ad9d67faa0f6bd1e3.png

Update: I opened the 6 caches, the last ones unlocked the steam achievement "Cache Mastery", so it seems everything works fine in the background, but the quest and icon won't show in-game.

Without helping icons, I strongly recommend google-cheating o find the caches once you found the corresponding note.

Happy hunting!

Thanks for pointing out the Steam achievement still works - I'm hoping the sidequest/marker issue will get patched and I can resume this "properly", but if not, at least I can still do that bit without having to replay the episodes.

Archived