Omg this game is gorgeous!

Fuccimama

Is it the new Unity update? Is it something else? Have you folks been working tirelessly the past few months to make this game even more beautiful? I don’t know. All I do know is that I had a plan for today, and instead I’m just stalking around Trapper’s Cabin, boiling water, and staring at the scenery. Well done!

It does look amazing, just wait until you start to notice that warm areas create warm lighting and cold create cool lighting. Mornings and evenings look better too. There is also some additions to audio as well which includes wolves howling far more than before. It true the world feels more alive and vibrant than ever before. This is the very reason I got irritated when I read a steam review that basically said that "they did not buy the graphics as an art style" that they were just bad. I think we all agree, this comment was utter trash.

I noticed that my saturation was way up, so I revisited the "brightness" setting in Options before firing up a game. It turned out that the changes meant that I had to turn it down to bring it back to proper calibration. Worth checking out to see if that's why you're getting so much blue.

Interior lightning was already interesting before, but now it got better. Many interiors look less dark and gloomy, especially during the hours of the day when it's brighter outside. Exhibit 1 is the Rural Convenience Store in Pleasant Valley; Exhibit 2 is Paradise Meadows Farm in Mountain Town. 

I love this game.

screen_0438769b-88fc-42ad-8a5b-fee102bc3540_hi.png

screen_e89102bc-fc8a-40ac-bfa6-63f73926f6d4_hi.png

Archived