WINTERMUTE SAVES & SURVIVAL SUPPLIES

Admin

3 hours ago, Hotzn said:

Would be fun if they reintroduced Fluffy with the update. Guess about 2% of people returning to the game would die from heart attacks on re-entering the dam. And oh, all those long runs ending so prematurely, the humanity...

I know a particularly lonely bear in Mystery Lake that needs a new plaything - sounds like you just volunteered.

42 minutes ago, Pickismetal said:

Can anyone clarify that the unlocked episode 2 can be started in redux without having played it previously? I've finished episode 1 but not started the second so I'm hoping I don't have to replay it all again just to get back to the same point?

That's my understanding of it. You can't pick an episode up midway through from a pre-redux save, but you can start from Episode 2 if you've unlocked it.

Personally, I'm going to start from the beginning anyway because I want to see what's new. 

1 hour ago, Pillock said:

That's my understanding of it. You can't pick an episode up midway through from a pre-redux save, but you can start from Episode 2 if you've unlocked it.

Personally, I'm going to start from the beginning anyway because I want to see what's new. 

Are you sure? My english is not the best, but as far as I understand, your save will be wiped away. You have to finish episode 2 too. The message is " If you completed Episodes One and Two prior to Redux, Episode Three will still be unlocked for you..." I see no info what happens when you've only unlocked episode 2 but haven't started playing it.

My save seems to have already been wiped. But that's ok because I want to play the first 2 episode again anyways. It was fun and I want a recap on stuff including what I might have missed. Also, they say that I can just start episode 3 if I wanted to, but I want to start from the beginning.

Is the update here? Nice! I will check it in a few minutes.

• Admin unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived