Weather getting worse

U47

So can anyone clarify how the weather in terms of getting worse over time works?

Under custom setting the "World gets colder over time" setting says, "Affects how cold the world becomes over time"

So the longer one stays in a region the weather only become worse in that region or is it all the regions(world)?

• 2 weeks later...

@U47 I'm trying for the same 500 days.  I think I'm around 300  days... mornings can occasionally run -50C to -60C in TWM.  I'm careful to not sleep exposed outside even with the Bear Skin BR, if a blizzard rolls in while sleeping without a fire that's it. 

I might head down off the Mt to make the last 200 "failproif"...

There is a lack of granularity in these settings. Interloper drops 20° in 50 days, but then stays there I think. Stalker's temperature drop is spread out over 100 days, so you hardly notice it given the great clothing you can find. 

I think very long term the increasing blizzard frequency is a bigger issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 5:38 PM, Serenity said:

There is a lack of granularity in these settings. Interloper drops 20° in 50 days, but then stays there I think. Stalker's temperature drop is spread out over 100 days, so you hardly notice it given the great clothing you can find. 

I think very long term the increasing blizzard frequency is a bigger issue

Yeah.  I would love if the Global temperature dropped by 2C EVERY 30 days.... With not stop limit at all.   (as long as you could last).   

Archived