Nifty spot near Trapper's.

stratvox

12 minutes ago, greatwhitegamer said:

@Blueshy the cave may seem like a good place to go but you will get cabin fever if you stay too long. 

Oh, I didn't know you could get cabin fever from living in a cave. I guess I never actually stay that long in caves now that I think about it. That's why I prefer the ML Cabin, you just go to the nearby ice fishing hut and fish for a few days to clear it. And all you have to do is keep a few days worth of wood stocked there.

5 hours ago, Blueshy said:

Oh, I didn't know you could get cabin fever from living in a cave. I guess I never actually stay that long in caves now that I think about it.

The definition of "cave" is messy. We could assume that living in a grotto doesn't cause cabin fever, unlike living in a cave, if we agree to call "grotto" one without a loading screen and accessible to animals, and "cave" one with a loading screen and at least two exits where animals can't get.

21 hours ago, greatwhitegamer said:

Cool! Looks like the perfect place to relieve cabin fever. Can hostile wildlife get up there though?

As far as I'm aware, nope. Also, if you build a 12 hour fire at the spot I indicated, you're not going to have to worry about that.

13 hours ago, Blueshy said:

Nice I guess, but why not just go into the cave instead?

I suspect this little spot has been here far far longer than the cave to Milton. Also, as said above, that cave will not work wrt cabin fever... this little cranny will.

On 12/7/2018 at 6:02 PM, hozz1235 said:

That was....really........weird.  Can I downvote? O.o

If you feel that you must. 

Happy to see that I got someone with this one, at least...

Just consider all the ways that a woman singing about needing her crevice tool can be taken.

/me flees.

Archived