Just art

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

It looks like you've got an unintended shadow on the left side of your watercolor photo.  That aside,  it's a very nice rendering.  The variations in the sky and mountains are effective for mood, and I like your brush work on the stones.  🙂👍

Yes. Unfortunately shadow all messed up. Thank you for your praise.

• Upvote 1

I only mentioned because it's something I encountered when photographing my own paintings, and can be pretty easily avoided.  I've since found that setting up outside on a cloudy or overcast day (hopefully not too windy) provides good light conditions.  Being in the presence of an original painting or drawing is always the best.  When posting a photo of this type of work, one wants to offer the closest approximation possible.  My two cents.  😀📐

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Screenshot Pilgrim said:

I only mentioned because it's something I encountered when photographing my own paintings, and can be pretty easily avoided.  I've since found that setting up outside on a cloudy or overcast day (hopefully not too windy) provides good light conditions.  Being in the presence of an original painting or drawing is always the best.  When posting a photo of this type of work, one wants to offer the closest approximation possible.  My two cents.  😀📐

Thank you for your advice.☺️

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello to the survivalists. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and here's my crooked attempt at graffiti. So I admit that this is my favorite game.

1ILTLD.thumb.png.c6927a00fd8e7ceada0f6e8b0b024a12.png

I understand that a canned food factory would be a good place, but there are already a lot of drawings there. And I still have to wander there through half the map. Suddenly the wolves will eat. Eh, the life of artists is hard)))

iltld.thumb.png.52ad1d40564227e7240b8446f2313eba.png

Who is interested to take a closer look)

Edited by k0s0ff
  • Upvote 2

On 10/19/2022 at 11:33 PM, k0s0ff said:

Hello to the survivalists. I've been wanting to do this for a long time, and here's my crooked attempt at graffiti. So I admit that this is my favorite game.

1ILTLD.thumb.png.c6927a00fd8e7ceada0f6e8b0b024a12.png

I understand that a canned food factory would be a good place, but there are already a lot of drawings there. And I still have to wander there through half the map. Suddenly the wolves will eat. Eh, the life of artists is hard)))

iltld.thumb.png.52ad1d40564227e7240b8446f2313eba.png

Who is interested to take a closer look)

Thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I also made this hinterland tray at that time (which was like a year ago).

Also, when is the merchandise store gonna open I wonder. Or maybe rather, when is this damn pandemic gonna end. I was damn lucky to find this cup tho. Not exactly The Long Dark, but it'll do for now.

Anyways, cheers Hinterland

IMG_20221216_134323_409.jpg

Edited by Boneviolin
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

On 12/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, Boneviolin said:

Didn't really find specific thread for just art, so I thought this would be a fitting Place.

Hello. It seems to me there is no common theme. I have created several themes for myself

On 12/15/2022 at 6:00 PM, Boneviolin said:

IMG_20220511_122056_648.jpg

cool

• Upvote 1