New weapon concept

Bimbobjoejr.

I was thinking of some ideas and here's a couple:

Woden spear/ hunting spear: you can make a wooden spear out of 5 sticks and use a knife to create the wooden spear, you can use it to hunt small game but in a pinch, you can use it as a defense mechanism like when a wolf attacks; To craft a hunting spear, you must craft a spear head at a forge us in 2 metal, then at a crafting table, combine the wooden spear, spearhead and some cloth to create the spear. The hunting spear can kill rabbits, and deer by throwing it. But you can plunge the spear into the ground to act like a "fight back" sequence against wolves and even bears, this action goes slow-mo where you must aim the spear in the middle of the chest to kill the animal. However the spear does not work for moose, for they can break the spear with their horns and stomp you. I thought this is a good idea and I don't want to take up any more space so.... Yeah, thanks for reading this! 

Guest jeffpeng

Spears have been discussed many times, and if I am not totally mistaken there have already been hinted in screenshots in the Dev Diary. So - rejoice! I'm pretty sure you'll eventually see them in the game in some shape or form.

5 hours ago, jeffpeng said:

Spears have been discussed many times, and if I am not totally mistaken there have already been hinted in screenshots in the Dev Diary. So - rejoice! I'm pretty sure you'll eventually see them in the game in some shape or form.

Cool, I remember it being asked for a long time ago and I even suggested it, but the resistance to ideas like that back then was ridiculous. I'm glad that its making its way to the game, I would've just been happy with a sharp stick.

Archived