Stacking Books Vertically?

dmartin1982

I'm wondering if there is a way on PC to stack books vertically, the same way you often find them on a shelf?  I'm adorning trapper's cabin with a library of sorts, showcasing all the guidebooks collected on my travels.  I'd like to stack the books vertically, both for aesthetic and practical space-saving purposes.  Does anyone know how to do this?  Is it even possible?

I'm a bit of a bookworm IRL, so decking out my home base with good reads makes it feel more homey to me.

3 hours ago, greatwhitegamer said:

Currently, there is no way to stack books vertically. I'm sure there are mods that allow you to do so but discussing unofficial mods here can get us banned so lets not do that. You can add this idea to the wish list though. 

Thanks for the info, Great White Gamer! I'll make a point to add it to the wish list thread.

In the meantime, I suppose I'll just find a way to artfully place a them throughout the cabin. 

1 hour ago, Doc Feral said:

At first I misread the whole thing and I was thinking "Why is this weirdo asking for a way to stack boots on shelves? How many is he planning to hoard, and why on shelves?". I really need to rest.

Ha! I do have an extensive collection of footwear in game, but I don't yet feel the need to show it off. :D

19 minutes ago, dmartin1982 said:

Thanks for the info, Great White Gamer! I'll make a point to add it to the wish list thread.

In the meantime, I suppose I'll just find a way to artfully place a them throughout the cabin. 

Your welcome. If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to ask them in the How to Play forum!

Archived