Interloper forbidden loot

cullam

I'm curious, does anyone know the full list of things that don't spawn in interloper? My understanding is that it includes: 
Rifle; Bow; Hatchet; Knife; Expedition Parka; 
What else is forbidden? Mariner's Coat? Mukluks? Fisherman's Sweater? Flashlight? Gauntlets? 

I haven't played this mode nearly enough to know the answers to these questions. 

Actually you can--or at least could-- find a knife on Interloper.  I've heard that that has been fixed recently.  See: http://www.hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/21482-a-hunting-knife-on-interloper/

Besides the items, some containers are simply missing on Interloper, such as some of the cargo containers on Timberwolf Mountain.  See: http://www.hinterlandforums.com/forums/topic/21418-really/

On 29/11/2018 at 2:45 PM, cullam said:

I'm curious, does anyone know the full list of things that don't spawn in interloper? My understanding is that it includes: 
Rifle; Bow; Hatchet; Knife; Expedition Parka; 
What else is forbidden? Mariner's Coat? Mukluks? Fisherman's Sweater? Flashlight? Gauntlets? 

I haven't played this mode nearly enough to know the answers to these questions. 

It's much easier to say what's actually in the game in base loper. :D

Off the top of my head and excluding craftable clothing:

Headgear: Wool Toque, Wool Scarf, Cotton Toque, Cotton Scarf, Baseball Cap. 

Sweaters: Thin Wool Sweater, Sweatshirt, Hoodie, Dress Shirt, T-Shirt, Plaid Shirt

Pants: Combat Pants, Jeans. 

Socks: Wool Socks, Sport Socks.

Underwear: Thermal Underwear.

Gloves: Driving Gloves, Fleece Mittens, Work Gloves

Coats: Light Shell, WindBreaker, Simple Parka, Ski Jacket, Sports Vest, Down Vest, 

Shoes: Work Boots, Trail Boots, Running Shoes, Leather Shoes, Combat Boots. 

Accesories: Wool Ear Wrap.

Tools: Prybar, Heavy Hammer, Hacksaw, Sewing Kit, Hook, Storm Lantern, Bedroll, Firestriker, Wood Matches, Jerry Can.

Some bugged loot tables contain an arrowhead, cooked meat and climbing socks on loper, but I'm sure you can't find these anymore after the last update. 

Archived