Cat vs wolves

Doc Feral

My cat almost killed me. I was doing some wolf hunting near the barn in PV, to grant me some peace in the following days. I killed four of them, then my cat took interest in the game and tried to catch the remaining two as they were moving around. Aiming while a young but not particularly small cat is clawing at the screen can be difficult. As much as I appreciated her help, I had to fight those two in a gladiatorial bout. Now that I think about it, no historical gladiators used hatchets. Anyway, all six wolves are dead, and I'm a bit chewed but alive.

She's my lucky charm, anyway. The first three died by headshot. The fourth received a bleeding wound but the arrow was so worn that it snapped and fell off, saving me the trouble of chasing it. The first I fought managed to score a blood loss  but with little damage and the last got a one-hitter-quitter with a two seconds fight and just a bruise.

On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:32 AM, Doc Feral said:

As much as I appreciated her help, I had to fight those two in a gladiatorial bout

Still laughing at this mental image...and I think you meant to say "...we had to fight those last two..."
(+1) my friend for inventing the touchscreen version of TLD. :coffee:

• 3 months later...

Archived