custome game options

Simone Else

is it possible to find  hatchets and a knives when using the custom game options and making the game have "low" baseline equipment and "low" loose gear options set?

i have made a few games with this and have not been able to find them, even at places where they usually can be found.   i mean i dont care if there is only 1 or 2 in the whole world but so far i havent find any at all.  but if i set baseline equipment to medium and loose items to low i can find like 4 or 5.  isnt there a happy medium?  i basiclally want interloper weather and stuffs but i also want a hatchet and a knife.  

11 hours ago, Simone Else said:

is it possible to find  hatchets and a knives when using the custom game options and making the game have "low" baseline equipment and "low" loose gear options set?

i have made a few games with this and have not been able to find them, even at places where they usually can be found.   i mean i dont care if there is only 1 or 2 in the whole world but so far i havent find any at all.  but if i set baseline equipment to medium and loose items to low i can find like 4 or 5.  isnt there a happy medium?  i basiclally want interloper weather and stuffs but i also want a hatchet and a knife. 

Nope. I have been on a 100 day Custom with "Low" setting like Interloper, didn't find any more tool than on regular Loper. To me, that's the definition of what is Interloper: you can't hunt before a trip to the Forge. You can still make some kills with a Flare Pistol, but that won't take you far. If you want hatchet and knife, you'll have to find more of all the other stuff (clothes, food, etc)

Archived