Admin

Vote for The Long Dark

5bf6e17f93645_SteamAwards2018v1-3.thumb.png.46a5457eb38debb81780b9c3bf58f0f2.png

Dear Community,

The Steam Awards are back!

Please help us make it into the shortlist - by nominating us BY NOVEMBER 27th 10AM (PST). (Please note that you can nominate both Hinterland, under "Best Developer", and The Long Dark, under any other category.)

For additional details on how to vote, please visit the official Steam page.

5bf6e19b40633_ScreenshotSteamAwards.jpg.cb00917ce6dbea60f3a273467f5cbdf7.jpg

• Upvote 4

On 12/3/2018 at 7:55 PM, FunkyFuggerson said:

Sadly, you didnt make it, Better luck next year, Maybe the redux will tidy up things

Where did you see the results for the Steam Awards?  As far as I know, they aren't announced yet? We still have to vote for those that made it through to the finals, usually voted on during the Winter Sale... 

Yes, I am sorry you did not get a Steam Award. You would have desserved it in several categories. But it is harsh to compete against these AAA games.

My first post on this forum dates from 2013.11.8! Hinterland has done in this 5 years with The Long Dark a very nice game. It is so atmospheric that I like to come back to this game ever again.  It is a high quality game! And in my opinion in its niche (survival without unrealistic stuff like  Zombies or so)  it is the leader.  I like the gameplay decisions made by Hinterland. 

And because of its quality, uniqueness and replayability - I think - it is still worth to put more content in it.

Many thanks to the whole Hinterland team for your hard and quality work!

Merry christmas and happy new year