Binocular

Hello, @DarKube! Glad to see you are so eager to contribute a lot to the forums :) and dont worry bout your english, most of us around here have a different native language :) English is my third language, for example. 

For the things you would like to add into the game, you should post your ideas in the subforum called "wishlist" - it is where these suggestions belong, if you want to make sure that developers get to see them. This subforum is usually used for discussions that are not TLD related - for example to talk about the last time you went on a trip into the woods, and similar stories. But you can post it in here if you want to :)

I also like your idea of binoculars. They have been requested by the community a lot in the past - so I am really hopeful that the Hinterland will add them into the game one day! 
I think the 3 times zoom would make them sufficiently good. And I wouldnt mind if they were very heavy to carry around, either - like 1kg.
Got any more ideas?

Altought I think you already figured things out by now, here is a quick summary of which forums are good for what. I will start from the top:

Forums
Long dark

News and updates - this section of forums is where Hinterland write their progress on the game. You will learn official information in there - and you can thank them by posting a comment in there, too. 
There are two sub-sections:
Milton mailbag - this is a series where Raphael, the director of Hinterland, and other staff answer the questions of the community. You can maybe ask your question there, too! 
News archives - this is where you will find old update posts. If you ever want to find out what TLD was like in the past, for example.
How to play - In here, you can ask a question about how to play TLD. Or, you can help others by answering their questions, if you feel like it!
Survival mode - this is a forum where you can talk about the sandbox TLD games. You can find guides and tips and tricks here, you can talk about wolves, and so on.
4DON - is a subforum where people talk about the halloween event of 4 nights of darkness, which recently ended.
Wintermute - this section is for discussing story mode of the game. For example if you have any tips for other players during the Episode 1, and so on.
General discussion - This is the section where people mostly talk about the game mechanics, like temperature, etc. 
Survival stories - if you like reading about how other people play TLD, or you have your own stories to share, try this subforum.
Wishlist - if you have any ideas for what you would like to see in the game, share them in here! Hinterland listen a lot to player suggestions!
Discussion archives - this is just a place for where really old posts go. 

Test branch - this is still a new thing. Nothing to do here yet, I am affraid.

Support
Technical discussions - if you have a problem with the game on your PC, with your operating system, and so on - you can ask for help in here.
Report a bug - if you find a bug in the game, you can report it here.
Contact Hinterland support - If you have some sort of unusual problem with the game, you can try to contact Hinterland directly this way. 

Survivor lodge
Introduce yourself - if you want to say hi to the community, say a little bit about yourself, etc - make a post in here!
Fan creations - if you have interesting screenshots, or you are an artist, you can share your creations with others in here.
Gameplay videos and streams - if you are a YouTuber or a streamer, you can advertise your vids here :)
Survival & Outdoor activities - for discussions about the real world outdooring and survival :) stories mostly :) 
General discussions & topics - if you want to discuss anything else, for example what you did last sunday, you can do that here! :) 

International communities
Im sure you know what to do with this one :D 

Archived