Thatch, the Timberwolf Sasquatch

Guest jeffpeng

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read the whole, wonderfully written, journal.  Remind me never to gamble against you.

I'd like some clarification on your names for places:

Death Bowl : this is the small area to the SW and very close to the Hut?

The Ramp : I gather this is on the North side of the map.  Is this above or below the Waterfall.  I'd guess below.

The North Forest : is this area SE of the Crystal lake and below the rope?  Or directly North of Cave C?

As someone who recently left TWM on Day 50 of a Stalker run because travelling around w/ only 2 arrows was too stressful, I'm in awe of your accomplishment.

Guest jeffpeng
13 minutes ago, NardoLoopa said:

Just read the whole, wonderfully written, journal.  Remind me never to gamble against you.

I'd like some clarification on your names for places:

Death Bowl : this is the small area to the SW and very close to the Hut?

The Ramp : I gather this is on the North side of the map.  Is this above or below the Waterfall.  I'd guess below.

The North Forest : is this area SE of the Crystal lake and below the rope?  Or directly North of Cave C?

As someone who recently left TWM on Day 50 of a Stalker run because travelling around w/ only 2 arrows was too stressful, I'm in awe of your accomplishment.

Death Bowl: Close to the Hut, yes, on the way to the Wing - but not via the Lake, but around the backside.

The Ramp: Actually very close to the Lake, just next to the Rope that leads right down to....

The Northern Woods: The small patch of woods below said rope, right between the Lake and the Engine Gorge, yes.

Most of those names stem from my first Snowball, Kermit, the Timberwolf Hermit, that lived exclusively in the Hut and as such mad much more business in those parts. 

18 minutes ago, jeffpeng said:

Death Bowl: Close to the Hut, yes, on the way to the Wing - but not via the Lake, but around the backside.

The Ramp: Actually very close to the Lake, just next to the Rope that leads right down to....

The Northern Woods: The small patch of woods below said rope, right between the Lake and the Engine Gorge, yes.

Most of those names stem from my first Snowball, Kermit, the Timberwolf Hermit, that lived exclusively in the Hut and as such mad much more business in those parts. 

Is this correct (Winterberry's old map):

image.png.c9dc147663c24ead00161c73a5fe5eca.png

Guest jeffpeng
7 minutes ago, NardoLoopa said:

(might suggest you add this to your first-post, to help future readers?)

I think there should be some reward for making it through the whole thread :D

Archived