Hi from an island

UTC-10

Finally joined this site. 

I live on an island. It has a harbor, airport, towns, a city, a prison, and even a federal detention transit facility.

Difference between here and Great Bear Island?

It does not snow here on this island. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1. 11. 2018 at 7:32 PM, UTC-10 said:

Finally joined this site. 

I live on an island. It has a harbor, airport, towns, a city, a prison, and even a federal detention transit facility.

Difference between here and Great Bear Island?

It does not snow here on this island. 

Wait till all the lights go out... it may start snowing then. Might get colder too. A lot colder. :wolf: 

Welcome! Hope you will enjoy the forums. The community is very mature and welcoming, so no need to be shy of anything.

And if you have any questions, feel free to send a message my way. Always happy to help out! :) 

10 hours ago, StrayCat said:

Looking at his name, my guess would be either Hawaï or French Polynesia. Although Cook Islands may also be a possibility.

Could just as easily be an island nearby Alaska. Just saying. Also, maybe that is just me but guessing seems a bit weird and awkward, even a little bit rude IMO.

I should have given more info. I live in Honolulu, Hawaii.  I work for the State government. I am a few years from retirement.  

I was playing Lord of the Rings Online, but most of my online acquaintances and my friends stopped playing. I migrated over to The Long Dark. Pilgrim is about my speed. I may go back and try LOTRO again. Maybe after I upgrade my computer (I7 950). 

Archived