Greetings from the mountains!

Savra

Hello, everyone! I've been participating in the forums a bit, but I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. You can call me Savra. I live in Tennessee next to the Appalachian mountains, and I enjoy hiking in them when I can. The Long Dark feeds my love of nature.

I have over 100 hours in the game and am working my way through the challenges, although of course I've taken a break from that to participate in 4DoN. This is my first year doing 4DoN and I'm loving it.

I play on Steam, but I also have a few consoles and enjoy gaming in general. My other "ongoing games" besides TLD are Guild Wars 2, Hearthstone, and Magic the Gathering.

Thanks, everyone! 

I love the cold. Winter is my favorite season, and if I lived anywhere that's warm year-round I would miss it too much.

@greatwhitegamer True, although I've run across bears while hiking in the Appalachians! I had almost made it to a summit when I had to turn around and go back down the mountain because a mother bear with two cubs were blocking the way in front of me. I definitely didn't want to tangle with that. It was a scary experience.

Archived