Didn't recieve badge

Renn

4 hours ago, Renn said:

I survived for two hours on both days now.

From the game 'Title Screen Navigation Links' select "CHALLENGES", check for twilight badge after day-2, check for midnight badge after day-4.
Just in case you were maybe tired and/or on a candy bar "sugar-rush" and had been checking for the badge under Achievements.
Happy Holidays my friend! :coffee:

I had the same problem - I got the 2 day badge, then on day 3 I had an exclamation point near the day description and the 2hr countdown wasn't visible.

Day 4 the countdown was visible again, but once I finished day 4, I didn't receive the 4 day badge. This was all on one game file and I didn't die at any point.

I have the same problem.  (Win10; Steam).

I received the Day-2 badge on day 2.  

Did my 2hrs on Day-3. (I cannot confirm this, but I know I stayed until the timer vanished -- I did no look in the journal, and I don't know how quickly I exited after doing this, but my last action was to go through a door to a cabin to instigate a "save"). 

Day 4 I waited out the timer.  It "saved".  No badge.  All the same save-game.

I completed day 2, day 3, and spent day 4 in a barn next to a fire with 40 coal lol. afked most of it.

Came back from afk with 5 minutes left. The timer ticked down to 0. nothing. wtf

so i alt tabbed and did some research, not really able to find much. wtf, went back into the game, slept for an hour to save, logged out, checked my badges. no 4 day badge. started to get really annoyed, logged back into my save, hit tab, yep timer is gone. wheres my f*ING badge. 10 seconds later i got the badge.

needed to wait like another in game hour i guess. the timer was off somehow.

I found in the cases of both badges they didn't pop immediately, and they seemed to potentially require a game loading trigger like resting or exit and entering of a building. I can't confirm this was definitely the case....but it "seemed" that way.

For the people reporting "exclamation points" I'm not sure what that means, and I don't remember seeing one. I remember there being a box with a two hour countdown and a vague description each day, and that box completely disappearing when the countdown ended....

Archived