DAY 3 (spoilers)

Doc Feral

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Cr41g said:

Day 3 in the bag after much wood gathering and prep.. my friend here and I want to get to day 4 !!!

52ECE97E-8A7C-4667-9CC4-1030CCEBDBC8.jpeg

I've got the EXACT same setup at lake overlook. I did give all my sticks for my buddy to hold, if everything fails at least I will give him a proper viking funeral ( sans Drakkar... ).

7 minutes ago, Dan_ said:

I've got the EXACT same setup at lake overlook. I did give all my sticks for my buddy to hold, if everything fails at least I will give him a proper viking funeral ( sans Drakkar... ).

Pretty much the same here, although everything is pretty much just piled up in a heap where I dropped it, and the fire isn't going.  The lookout is my fallback site if the Camp Office is compromised tomorrow.

I didn't meet a single wolf in part 3.

It may have had something to do with the fact that I holed up in Mystery Lake Office and Lookout Cave, and didn't deviate from those two spots.  :D

I remember from Part 1 that there is a Prepper Stash not too far by, should I need to go there.  Hopefully not. 

However, I did 'log out' with almost all of my loot on my character.  I really hope it's not needed, however.

7 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

From what I've seen there are only a handful of weather patterns.  Clear, cloudy, light fog, dense fog, light snow, heavy snow, and blizzard.

I'd suggest that there's light cloud and heavy cloud, but that's a difference only distinguishable in daylight. (One you can use the maglens with, the other not.)

Other than that, I'd say you're right.

Ended the day in the ML Lake Cabin, just in case HL decides to ban you from wherever you start Day4.  Main sanctuary is the Cave behind the cabins.  A week of wood there.  Have about 2 days more up the rope, as well as the Medical Prepper's Cache -- not that it will do me any good.

Lots of dead Chernobyl Puppies in the area.  Probably good-luck totems.

By the time I got home from work, had time to log in, fill up on food, water & rest then went to make some dinner and hang out with the family before bed.  Checked in on my guy every 30 minutes - glad I didn't have to do much else.

I expect the same with Day 4 while I run around with my daughter getting those real candy bars :)

22 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

At work so I've not had a chance to start Day 3 yet, but reading from all your comments:

• If HL wanted to force us outside, I also think an "accelerated cabin fever" could do the trick.  I seriously doubt they would burn down all buildings (including the dam?)
  • I hear everyone moving to caves.  I'm going to take my chances keeping my main base at Quonset.  I will load up with the essentials just in case, but I'm not counting on being evicted!  I imagine quite a community outrage if HL were to do this.
  • Speculating on Day 4:  from reading HL Event Info post - I'm guessing temperatures plummet (including indoors) and staying warm (with fire) will be the primary goal.  I have 100 reclaimed wood stocked but am going to stock more today - just in case.  Pumpkin Pies??  <shrug> maybe provide a warmth bonus?  We'll see :) 

Perhaps I should pursue a career as a Soothsayer!

Archived