4 Days of Night won't run

Gem

Hi Gem, thanks for your post. The 4DoN event is limited to only a few platforms -- Steam, Xbox One, and PS4 . However thanks for letting us know this is something you'd be interested in -- we'd like to explore more ways we can run limited-time events in the future! :)

So I basically have to buy the game again on steam? I wish I had known this when I bought the game, I owned the game and waited a year to get a new computer so I could play TLD. I guess I will have to wait for it to come on sale again on steam and buy a 2nd copy. Not impressed at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how that follows... you can play TLD, you just can't play 4DON... and at this point neither can anyone else as the event is over.

This year was the first time that 4DON was available on the consoles too... last year it was steam only so I'd say it's definitely possible it could be available on GoG next year... though of course I don't speak for Hinterland.

4 Days of Night was a four day long special event, it is now over. The GOG version of The Long Dark continues to work just as it did when you bought it and we will continue to update with new content going forward.

Due to the nature of 4DoN not all platforms have always been able to take part in it.

Closing thread as the original question has been answered.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived