Prepper Cache Utilities?

hozz1235

Guess I never noticed before, but just found a PC in ML that had:  Conduit w/outlets, Plumbing and Ventilation.  Above ground, all I see is a porthole.  No Generator inside for the electricity, no above-ground vent for the ventilation (unless it's covered up by snow...), plumbing?

Interested to hear your speculation.

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, hozz1235 said:

Interested to hear your speculation.

This is an interesting question @hozz1235, and for the most part it may be as simple as game development is ongoing, (IE: we only ran the power poles and wires to the Camp Office this year).
The bunker concept would dictate both hidden and hardened utilities, (so likely underground utilities and a hidden and protected ventilation port).
The power is connected in 'Story Mode', so it seems buried powerlines.
The air vent seems complete on the interior, (but likely not completed outside the bunker).
Another option would be a hidden connection for the railroad maintenance vehicles to connect a truck mounted generator to supply temporary power to the bunker, (but again, not needed in 'Story Mode').
Finally, the prepper cache construction may be incomplete, (and thus the inability to close the bunker door).

Good luck my friend! :coffee:

What good is a bunker if the power lines or vents would be found above ground right next to the bunker?
Seeing as how the bunkers can spawn all over ML, i'm betting ML has a secret military facility somewhere under a mountain ridge that supplies power to all those bunkers.

Plothole; They are the cause of the EMP blast, your plain crash and whatnot.
The prepper cashes make me think of LOST XD

~CGTv

17 hours ago, hozz1235 said:

Whenever I thought of Prepper Cache, I thought of some Joe finding a remote spot in the hills to build a "Fallout Shelter-ish" for his family.

I was just fooling around with that comment.
Couldn't think of anything else to say.
Still can't.

~CGTv

Archived