Multiple monitor support - linux

stratvox

Hey, I'm looking at setting up a multiple monitor situation on my linux box. I'm wondering if anybody knows (koff koff @Support) what the current state of the art of that in linux land is for TLD. I've tried a couple of things, but with no luck so far, including the switches "-popupwindow -screen-width 3840 -screen-height 1080". Is there some kind of magic mojo I can try to get this to work?

Howdy @stratvox!  *Technically* the game isn't really set up to support play across multiple monitors and while it should be possible, it tends to be very finicky -- especially if your monitors are not the same size and resolution.

However when setting up the launch parameters, you'll likely have better success setting them as arguments on the game exe in the install folder, rather than in the Steam client. Also, in Linux you should have more options for setting window sizes and may have better luck forcing a specific window size via your OS rather than the application, so you could try playing around with those if you haven't yet.  Hope that helps!

Archived