Anorexic Rabbit

hozz1235

On 10/7/2018 at 9:51 AM, Doc Feral said:

Poor Fiver...

I got my share of 0.6 kg rabbits, but this is really miserable.

Wait does that mean that General Woundwort is somewhere on the map.  Hmmm... we'd never find him anyway, he keeps his warren too well hidden.  Also, would not look forward to the tricks played on me by Hazel-rah's Owsla.  They'd probably steal all my cattails!

• 2 weeks later...

Very good book, the animated movie is bloody scary, particularly if you consider it came out in a time when everybody assumed that animation automatically meant "for kids". I was eight years old when I watched it. In the "movie hall" of the parish, at least it wasn't a real theatre, only half dark and the screen (wall, in fact) wasn't so huge.

On 10/18/2018 at 2:07 PM, hozz1235 said:

In case you're all wondering what the heck they're talking about (like me O.o):  Watership Down

Richard Adam's Watership Down was an awesome book and pretty good movie.  My favorite parts were the interludes where they told stories about their rabbit hero El-ahrairah, the Prince with a Thousand Enemies.  Legend has it the book came from the improvised stories Adams told to his daughters.

Also, warning...  one of Richard Adam's other books is called Plague Dogs.  It is an awesome book but it is one of the best books I will never read again.

2 hours ago, Kilkegard said:

Also, warning...  one of Richard Adam's other books is called Plague Dogs.  It is an awesome book but it is one of the best books I will never read again.

And there's an animated adaptation, again by Rosen, I haven't seen it but I've read it's even more disturbing than Watership Down. I have to read and watch both of them sooner or later.

4 hours ago, Kilkegard said:

Richard Adam's Watership Down was an awesome book and pretty good movie.  My favorite parts were the interludes where they told stories about their rabbit hero El-ahrairah, the Prince with a Thousand Enemies.  Legend has it the book came from the improvised stories Adams told to his daughters.

The Plague Dogs was one of the most disturbing books, and animated films, I have ever read and watched. And I agree, I don't know that I could bear to read the book or watch the film again. 

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, ThePancakeLady said:

The wolf tried to use a decoy on you... and it worked?  ;)

In a certain sense, it did. I had already dumped my plan of exploring and looting Pleasant Valley and was running back to ML (panicking over possible glitches in the Matrix) but - no matter how much in a hurry I could have been - when I saw the wolf dancing over the dead rabbit I couldn't resist and simply HAD to stop and harass the wolf. The arrow only scratched it, but I manage to ran off with the half chewed bunny, cackling like a maniac and waving it by the ears.

By the way, I just noticed that the "anorexic rabbit" had 0.4 lbs (not kgs) of meat on it, so I admit mine was less miserable.

13 hours ago, greatwhitegamer said:

Oh. I get it now. Thanks @Doc Feral. That sure is one skinny rabbit. Guess that's what happens when basically ALL vegetation dies. Just curious, @hozz1235 where was this rabbit killed at? What rabbit grove? 

Sorry, I posted this over 2 months ago - I don't remember.  I believe the weight is just RNG though.

Archived