Clipping Issues

slvrsrfr

I am far enough out of the loop that I am unfamiliar with the terrain. But as a player I have watched regularly, this guy knows how to exploit you guys's stuff. Just thought you should see some areas they found with collision problems, breaks in the landscape. It's not a campfire at the top of a tree, but notable enough. Thought I should pass it along. I dearly hope to play this one day. ;p

https://clips.twitch.tv/ScrumptiousAwkwardKathyKippa

Edit: this cat has got a lair at the top of brokeback mountain.lol and for kicks he shoots arrows out into the void just 2 f with u guys , i dunno if theres a vod of it. but he is supplied and living there, ahahh...

Thanks for your post! We'll certainly look around for the issues shown in that clip. 

Just a heads up -- if you or anyone else finds issues in the game with being able to move outside of the playable area or find sections of terrain that have gaps, please take a debug screenshot (F8) and let us know! Debug screenshots include location information that can help us find the issue more quickly.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived