Bug report system bugged, cannot report bugs.

CGTv

Filled in all forms, but can't report the bug(s), just won't let me, not on Chrome nor on Fox.
https://hinterlandgames.atlassian.net/projects/TLDP/issues/TLDP-6352?filter=allopenissues
~CGTv

Edit: 'Bug reporting best practices' topic talks about options that are not availible when i report a bug and the options that are availible are also bugged because i cannot change them.

Thanks for your post. When you say the site won't let you submit a bug, can you describe what you are seeing? 

Are you getting any error messages when you click the "Create" button at the bottom of the report form? Are you having trouble filling in the report form feilds? (Summary , Rate, Description, Computer Specs )

Just a heads up -- logging in is not currently supported by the Public Bug Database, however you should still be able to submit issues by clicking the large Plus (+) button on the left side of the screen.  Existing issues can't be edited, but players are welcome to submit follow-up bugs if they have additional information.

Archived