ZachG2018

A lone survivor

4 posts in this topic

Hello! My name is Zachary and I have been playing and following The Long Dark since it’s Xbox Early Access release and have fallen in love with the game. I have played very few survival games that have I enjoyed and that have kept me playing like The Long Dark has. Just thought I’d take this opportunity to introduce myself to the community! I am writing a fan-fiction book based upon my survival mode playthrough over on the app Wattpad. The story is entitled The Long Dark: A Survivor’s Tale and follows the trials and tribulations of my survivor, some of which are taken from my actual in-game experiences, as he struggles to simply stay alive. I may start to upload it here in future as well as Wattpad. If you’d like to give it a read, you can find it here: https://my.w.tt/gxILo2snnQ! Feedback is always appreciated! 

Edited by ZachG2018

Hi Zachary!

Welcome to The Long Dark & Hinterland's community!

I'll try to take a look at your story. It's great to see people getting inspired by the game and taking their experiences and creating something new with them.

• Like 1

Hi Zach! Welcome to the family! I will definitely read your story when I have some time later this evening. I do enjoy seeing how other people "live" the game, and the stories and art and poetry they create, inspired by it. 

Stay warm, stay safe, and enjoy your stay. :)

• Like 1