Moose Sightings in Pleasant Valley

codfish107

First time trying to hunt a moose and i can't seem to find one around Pensive Pond in PV like the wikia says. I'm on day 3 in the area trying wait for it. Do there have to be tree marks in an area for a moose to eventually show up, because there aren't any near the pond. Any suggestions on where else i should look in PV?

I did find the tree markings kinda in between the Lonely Homestead, the tractor and the southern river. I didn't see the moose yet and i'm not sure if i even want to try anymore in PV. I have no ammo and i ended up losing 4 of 6 of my arrows. I think i might wait for moose hunting when i move to ML. I don't think i want to try with my last arrows and risk losing them also.

• 2 years later...

If you want a moose hide bag, it’s much easier to just to to HRV and find the Mysterious Signal Fire.  Always a bag there as well as other great loot.  
I’ve power leveled two survivors now from first day in Ash Canyon with nothing to 9th day in Hushed River Valley with ALL the gear, lots of bullets, ten arrows and a bow, technical pack, crampons, and moose hide bag for 45KG capacity.
it can be done.

why don’t you try it! 

11 hours ago, Bean said:

I’ve power leveled two survivors now from first day in Ash Canyon with nothing to 9th day in Hushed River Valley with ALL the gear, lots of bullets, ten arrows and a bow, technical pack, crampons, and moose hide bag for 45KG capacity.

At what level were you playing?

What does, "I’ve power leveled two survivors . . . ", mean?

On 3/22/2021 at 2:25 AM, peteloud said:

At what level were you playing?

Stalker.  Not the hardest but I like guns and I also enjoy the extra wolves.  
power leveling isn’t the right word exactly.  More like when you rush to get all the best stuff and get geared up as fast as possible.  That was as fast as I could do all that.