Milton Mailbag -- Dispatch #10

Raphael van Lierop

• Hinterland

5b92c038a2f02_MiltonMailbag-site_forumcopy.thumb.png.a91531e215f1dc97900feefd4ea36a83.png

Hello community!

Here are the responses to this week's Milton Mailbag. Hope you enjoy them.

Question from @MueckE:

I just saw a gameplay video in my native language and the translation is horrible. It's like as if someone used a translation program instead of a professional translator. I normally play in english, that's why i was surprised seeing this. Are there plans to rework the translations either with the help of the community and/or with a professional translator?

That doesn't sound right! We work with one of the biggest localization studios in the world -- Keywords (https://www.keywordsstudios.com). They've been translating our game since the very beginning, and they in turn translate some of the biggest games in the world. If you don't like the "official" translation that comes with the game, and if you play it on Steam, you can always install a community-created language mod. https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=305620&browsesort=trend&section=readytouseitems

If you have suggestions for how we can improve the translation in your language, please send them to info@hinterlandgames.com and we can pass them on to Keywords. Or, if you'd like to try your hand at it, feel free to create your own language mod!

Question from @Soul Sojourner:

Often in small towns, secluded or otherwise, alcohol and bars are a significant way for people to stifle boredom and have a good time. Even with a low availability of shipments coming in, people often find inventive ways to start brewing and distilling their own and make a living doing it. Alcohol is also good disinfectant when nothing else is available. Why are there no bars or alcohol in the game, even if purely cosmetic? Would it negatively affect the game's rating?

If you pay close attention in the cinematic sequence that takes place in Mackenzie's office at the Jackrabbit Transport hangar -- where we first meet Astrid in flashback -- you'll see that there's a bottle of whisky on his desk. Regarding in-game alcohol affecting our rating, in some territories we've included alcohol and tobacco in the ratings just to "future proof" for if/when we add those items to the game. Since almost everything in the game has some kind of gameplay impact or value, we wouldn't add alcohol unless it offered some cost/benefit to a specific action. So, the real reason there's no usable alcohol in the game is that it hasn't felt like the most important item to build gameplay around, even though -- as you point out -- there are definitely many potential uses. 

Question from @ajb1978:

Are any of the maps, or at least portions of a map, based on real locations someone on the team has visited?

None of the maps are based on specific, real locations, but all of the maps are influenced by specific, real locations. That includes places we've been to on the West Coast, sometimes very close by to where we generally live and work, or locations we've seen in photo reference. But most areas are built for gameplay and useful landmarks, so generally they are all created out of our environment artists' heads, with some help from our in-house concept artist and under the guidance of our art director. :)

Question from @Vonwoah:

Are there any undiscovered easter eggs that no one has found or have mentioned yet?

Yes. :)

Question from @Sito:

I know some maps have pails that can be broken down to metal, but are there any other plans for pails, wash basins, soap, water pitchers and such? also a use for birch bark other than tinder?

No specific plans in mind for pails, basins, etc. I'd like to eventually set up Birch Bark for use in Tea, but only after we add an Affliction that requires it. Birch Bark is a pretty useful item (in real life) so I could see this being expanded on on the future.

Question from @Brandon Goeringer:

If there are difficulties getting the PS4 4K update to work and the Xbox One X 4K is good to go, can the Xbox One X 4K update at least be released? This game has been on the list for Xbox One X enhancements for many, many months now.

The enhancements are almost ready! Regarding being on the list of Xbox One X enhanced games -- Microsoft's only requirement to be on that list when they first released it was that developers intended to support the enhancements. We were added to that list, like a lot of developers, before we even had Xbox One X devkits in the studio. We actually did quite a bit of work on the enhancements several months ago but HDR-support is a bigger challenge for us so we've been plugging away at it slowly when we have time.

We're working on the enhancements for both Xbox and PS4 at the same time, so I don't think we'd release one before the other.

Question from @Celeblith:

Is there a real life location that has been the primary inspiration for the island of Great Bear? If so, where is it? Where in the Canada of the universe of The Long Dark is Great Bear located? Are there any details you can share about Great Bear's location, geography, climate, etc. in terms of lore and story background (e.g., how far off the coast is it, how large is the island compared to the playable regions introduced thus far, is there any Native American history associated with Great Bear)?

I've lived on Vancouver Island for the past 8 or so years, so the fictional Great Bear Island is mostly influenced by where I live. Vancouver Island is *huge*, much bigger than Great Bear. I see Great Bear being located somewhere north of the real Vancouver Island, and much further from the mainland than Vancouver Island is from mainland British Columbia. The flora/fauna and geography are closer to a blend of Vancouver Island, and northern BC, or even into the Yukon Territory. Great Bear is much larger than the part you can play in The Long Dark to date. The playable game world will grow, but I don't think you'll ever be able to explore the entirety of the Island. I wrote a pretty extensive worldbuilding document early on in our development, that goes into great detail of the history, geography, demography, etc. of Great Bear -- some of that material ended up being used for Knowledge "unlocks" in Episode One and Two. If people are interested, we could probably release more of that material in the future. There's definitely lots more to Great Bear than you currently see in The Long Dark. There are also other smaller islands around it.

Question from @TheRealPestilence:

Since it's obvious that normal testing of a new release doesn't even involve having a play tester pop in to Camp Office to make sure none of the furniture is obviously missing, will you be more likely to have a playable test branch on Steam going forward?  Does anyone at Hinterland still play?

As a policy, I usually ignore posts written with obvious snark, but in this case it's a good opportunity to talk about how we test the game. 

We have an internal test team that provides a range of testing support activities both for the development team -- ex. testing features and content that are being worked on -- and for the community, ex. combing the forums and public bug database for new issues and bringing them over to the internal test database so that we can look at the bugs and fix them ASAP.  We have an internal triage process where we decide the priority for fixes and we do our best to get to the most serious ones and release fixes for them as quickly as possible. Triage is important because some bugs may be very serious but affect a very small group of players; others may seem more minor but be more wide-ranging. Some bugs are easier to fix than others, some fixes have a greater or lesser chance of introducing other knock-off effects and potentially creating new bugs. We consider all these factors when deciding what fixes to include in a Hotfix or Update.

For large updates, we also lean on support from an external testing company, up to 8-10 testers for several weeks depending on the scope and complexity of the update. Our internal test team sets the priorities for the external testers and manages all the bugs coming in, works with the discipline leads to triage the bugs, and then they get assigned out to the development team to fix them. The test team then reviews all fixed bugs to ensure they are in fact fixed. Sometimes the fixes fail and the bug goes back to the dev team to have another look.

All that said, with all that testing coverage and the great care we take to ensure the game is as bug-free as possible, it is a big game and things do slip through the cracks. When that happens -- such as the issue you're referencing here -- we do our best to fix them as quickly as possible, and if we can, in such a way that we restore any gear item or progress loss that may have occurred. With this particular issue you're talking about, we turned a fix around in about 24 hours and restored all the items that were missing.

The Test Branch has been a good tool in the past and we'll still use it in the future whenever we feel we can benefit from it the most. The Test Branch comes with a lot of extra overhead for us and for the community, so we prefer to save it for when we feel it can provide the most benefit.

And yes, people at Hinterland still play The Long Dark all the time.

Question from @ThePancakeLady:

It is obvious that you and your team have put a great deal of thought into the game concept. What would life be like if some crazy, massive geomagnetic disaster, like a World-killer CME, happened to hit our planet.  I know the game is not 100% realistic, thankfully, because I suspect a 100% real sim of what it is going to be like if/when this actually happens to this planet, would really not be a ton of fun. At least, not for me and my family of TLD players. 

So, the question is, with all of the thought given to the science behind the game concept and some of the mechanics- if The Quiet Apocalypse happened for real, how would you, your family, even your team at Hinterland fare? We obviously cannot know for sure, but your gut feelings on how you and those close to you would deal with loss of utilities, stores. tech services and devices? (This would also be a great topic for a new Signal Hill Radio podcast, with you and a few of your team who have been around from the beginning, or close to it... *ahem* just saying *cough cough*.)

The team at Hinterland would survive the Quiet Apocalypse, no problem. We'd just eat our players. :wolf:

Question from  @Smellyfries:

How did you come up with the name of the "Quiet Apocalypse?"

Did you go through multiple names before you choose this one?"

What about the name for "Great Bear?"

Quiet Apocalypse -- I just wanted something that sounded thoughtful and how you might refer to a world-changing (or world-ending) event that wasn't cataclysmic like you see in a lot of other post-apocalyptic scenarios (disease, zombies, nuclear war, comet impact, etc.) The world is noisy and the loss of technology would suddenly make it very peaceful. So, the Quiet Apocalypse seems like a fitting name. 

Great Bear -- I wanted a name that evoked the part of the world we live in and that has inspired the game (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Bear_Rainforest), but is also suitable for a fictional location that we've made up. I guess it's a bit like how Rockstar names their "worlds" -- Vice City, Liberty City, San Andreas, etc. They all sound like real places even though they're fictional.

Question from @Spakerman:

Which part, or parts, of TLD are you most proud of?  Like which locations or bits of code or game systems do you look at time and time again and say to yourself "Man! We really nailed that."?

I'm the worst person to answer this question because I'm never really happy with what we've made -- I always think we can do better, which is part of why we continue working on this game and keep redoing stuff (which, depending on how you feel about the updates, may be a good or bad thing).

If I had to pick one general thing, I'd say -- the art style. The goal was to create a world that felt like a moving watercolour painting and I think we've largely achieved that (although, again, it can always be improved). Also, the sense of isolation, and the way the gameplay experience and the environment support each other to create -- at one moment -- a beautiful, pensive world, and then the next moment, a fight for your life. And the fact that you care about living or dying, even though you're just a pair of hands (and for a long time, you weren't even that!). So that's a few things I think we've done well.

I think I feel most proud whenever we get a letter from a player who tells us how the game has made their life better in some way. I've always wanted to make things that were more than throw-away entertainment and these stories from our players validate that, at least for some of them, we're achieving this goal. The team really draws a lot of motivation from those stories as well, because we're craftspeople first and foremost and we want our work to resonate with our players in some deeper way, if possible.

Question from @MarrowStone:

Which card game does Will play when he passes time?

Does he stick to the basic Pyramid Solitaire or take on the fittingly named Klondike Solitaire?

Or, does he just play Poker with the wolves much like that one Steam Sale banner?

What form of entertainment does he miss in a post-digital age?

I have no idea! You'll have to tell me. :) I don't even know how to play Solitaire. Crazy 8s is about as far as I go with conventional card games.

I made him play Solitaire because it seemed fitting, given the setting, his personality, and his backstory at the start of the game.

I'm not sure what form of entertainment Mackenzie misses in the post-digital age -- I don't think he's much of a gamer or movie watcher, and probably not a big forum or social media user either. I could see him missing his music collection. 

Question from @LordAdder:

The most glaring action omission in TLD is the ability to jump.  Perhaps with the weight of our equipment affecting how high or far we can jump, or even stopping us completely if we are too encumbered.  Is there any chance that we will be able to jump any time in the future? 

Is that really the *most glaring* omission? I have hundreds of pages of wishlist posts that might offer a different opinion on that. :)

Our world was not built for jumping. It's not an action that offers any specific gameplay benefit for a survivor. Most low obstacles can be walked over (and if you get stuck, it's either a bug or something you aren't mean to walk over), you can't really out-run predators for the most part, etc. At the moment, jumping would only offer risks -- bad landings ending up with sprains, etc. People often ask for a jump action because they are used to first-person shooters having a jump action, but those games are built around having a jump action. There aren't really any instances in The Long Dark -- apart from collision bugs or poorly placed obstacles maybe -- where a Jump action would be beneficial. At least, not currently. If we create some useful gameplay scenarios we feel would benefit from a Jump action, we'll consider adding it. But, a lot of the "boundaries" of our world would have to be revisited which would create an enormous amount of work. So the gameplay that needs Jumping would have to be pretty compelling!!

Question from @Skelegutplays:

Will there be a sandbox update before story mode redux?

And are you ever going to add gunsmithing to the game?

We'd like to do an update to enable our annual "Four Days of Night" Halloween event, but I don't think we'll have much time for anything more in-depth than that before we launch Episode Three and Redux in December. 

Gunsmithing -- it's not a priority at the moment but I'd never say never when it comes to adding new mechanics to the game!

Question from @Smellyfries:

I have a question regarding a scene i saw while looking back at the Faithful Cartographer update video. Near the end of the video, you can see the state of a dear carcass through multiple stages  over many days. At the final stage, it shows a pile of bones left behind, specific to the dear, where it was killed and eaten by a wolf. 

Is it possible that you could add something like this in the game in the future? Leaving a pile of bones behind when a carcass if fully harvested or rotten could be a cool bit of detail and possibly leave room for something that could be useful in the future.

Sorry if this seems long. Thanks again...good luck with development.  

The game logic that drives this feature is already in the game -- carcasses can be ravaged by wildlife to the point where they become fully "consumed" and disappear. This is one of the reasons why it's important to clear a carcass harvesting site thoroughly, by taking all the Meat Bags you can (if you quartered it), otherwise the remnants might be gone by the time you get back!

We don't have the visualization hooked up for the transition from fresh carcass to skeleton. That's something we could possibly add in the future. 

I think that's all for this week's Mailbag. Thanks to everyone who submitted questions. And, in case you missed it, The Long Dark launched at retail on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, through our partnership with Skybound, and to commemorate the event we released this new trailer. Enjoy!

Until next time!

- Raphael

• Admin pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

Question from @MueckE:

I just saw a gameplay video in my native language and the translation is horrible. It's like as if someone used a translation program instead of a professional translator. I normally play in english, that's why i was surprised seeing this. Are there plans to rework the translations either with the help of the community and/or with a professional translator?

Wondering if they were watching a Lets Play that was using a Steam Workshop or an outside third party language localization mod, that was made using Google Translate, or another machine translator? Might be best for the OP to ask that streamer what localization they were using, and where it came from, and check the age of the video- the translation may be old, out-of-date and have errors that have since been corrected.

I do have a good friend in Poland, who I gave a copy of the game to. He did tell me there were a few badly translated words, about a year ago, but he also said they were words that were often regionally different, "city slang" was the way he said it. Words that may be particular to a city or region in a country, similar to "Soda", "Pop", "Soda-pop", "Soft Drink", etc., here in the US. 

2 hours ago, Pillock said:

I can see this setting off a bit of discussion...

(unless you're just being mischievous)

Well...unknown unknowns go both ways.  If we can be unaware that additional easter eggs exist, Raph may be unaware that they've already been discovered!  Although what exactly qualifies as an easter egg here?   I mean I have occasionally found bath tubs with a pair of "ruined" underwear in it, and a box of matches and can of accelerant nearby.  Not sure if that qualifies as an easter egg, or if it's more of a joke.

2 hours ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

Question from @ThePancakeLady:

It is obvious that you and your team have put a great deal of thought into the game concept. What would life be like if some crazy, massive geomagnetic disaster, like a World-killer CME, happened to hit our planet.  I know the game is not 100% realistic, thankfully, because I suspect a 100% real sim of what it is going to be like if/when this actually happens to this planet, would really not be a ton of fun. At least, not for me and my family of TLD players. 

So, the question is, with all of the thought given to the science behind the game concept and some of the mechanics- if The Quiet Apocalypse happened for real, how would you, your family, even your team at Hinterland fare? We obviously cannot know for sure, but your gut feelings on how you and those close to you would deal with loss of utilities, stores. tech services and devices? (This would also be a great topic for a new Signal Hill Radio podcast, with you and a few of your team who have been around from the beginning, or close to it... *ahem* just saying *cough cough*.)

The team at Hinterland would survive the Quiet Apocalypse, no problem. We'd just eat our players. :wolf:

Okay... 

*Takes out Day Planner, thumbs through to "Travel Plans", and scratches off planning for a trip to Vancouver... just to be safe.*
:ph34r::o:toque:O.o

8 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

Well...unknown unknowns go both ways.  If we can be unaware that additional easter eggs exist, Raph may be unaware that they've already been discovered!  Although what exactly qualifies as an easter egg here?   I mean I have occasionally found bath tubs with a pair of "ruined" underwear in it, and a box of matches and can of accelerant nearby.  Not sure if that qualifies as an easter egg, or if it's more of a joke.

It is an Easter egg, from a movie. One that many of the Hinterland team really like, and talk about fairly often on Twitter. I'll leave it at that. ^_^

Reading this was far more humorous than I anticipated. Haha

And the underwear comment... @ajb1978 :D

I love how he referred to himself and the team as "craftspeople." That's how we know the game is in good hands. I understand that drive to produce a high quality product and that what you do being meaningful to people is motivating, yes, but more importantly inspiring

Aaaaaand....
With his response to my question I am now looking forward to staggering around a campfire, completely intoxicated, throwing empty beer and liquor bottles at approaching wolves... probably with a few carefully chosen polite Canadian curse words. After which, likely passing out on a sitting log while lighting a molotov cocktail and waking up on fire.

Then I'll jump on my nearby sled and go down the side of a mountain shooting rabbits with my slingshot and singing the Canadian national anthem before finally getting to the bottom, burned but extinguished by the open source of water and nearby ducks splashing freely in a pond. At that point, pulling myself out of the pond and looking around to see flowers blooming and green trees and the sweet smell of spring...

Finally, I wake up half frozen with a wolf eating my leg; it was just a dream
:wolf:

Hello Hinterland !! I want to thank all of you for the great game you've brought to us ! :D Amazing gaming experience , you 've done an incredible work . There is so many things in the game i want thank you for have think of it ^^ . Like the fact we can't jump , i love that idea and your world construction with that fact in mind .
You're an awesome team of dev .
That's only my two cents , but there is it ; you've obtained with this game an unconditionnal love from a player base . You've nailed it so well !!

So , THANK YOU  a lot for this master piece of gaming art and experience .

1 hour ago, CalNieDaGtarGuy said:

I wonder what kind of music Will likes, since he's missing his playlist so much. "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd would be a ironically fitting song.

Unless you've already asked that in the question thread, I was going to ask them the same thing.

Also, great song btw, "Did they get you to trade, your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze?" funny.

On 7.9.2018 at 10:53 PM, ThePancakeLady said:

Wondering if they were watching a Lets Play that was using a Steam Workshop or an outside third party language localization mod, that was made using Google Translate, or another machine translator? Might be best for the OP to ask that streamer what localization they were using, and where it came from, and check the age of the video- the translation may be old, out-of-date and have errors that have since been corrected.

I do have a good friend in Poland, who I gave a copy of the game to. He did tell me there were a few badly translated words, about a year ago, but he also said they were words that were often regionally different, "city slang" was the way he said it. Words that may be particular to a city or region in a country, similar to "Soda", "Pop", "Soda-pop", "Soft Drink", etc., here in the US. 

No, german is part of the game basicly since the beginning, no mod, official language. It's sad that Raphael didn't answer the question because i play in english and personally don't care. The problem with the official translation is discussed also here in the forum since 2015 multible times. I was just surprised that the devs don't care at all and didn't pass it on to the compamy or something else to make sure the release version (wintermute 2017) is as good as it gets. It's not a thing like "you could use a diffrent word", there words and names that are simply wrong and if you speak both languages you will automaticly think that the translation is made by an amateur or just by using google translator. For the time of the alpha it was ok because everybody knew that the game will be polished for the release, but it's the same.

That's why i was asking politely if it's not possible that we create a proper translation here in the forum that is than passed on to the company.

Before we turn this thread into a translation topic, I use the (also official) Dutch translation and it is especially in the basics, a funny disgrace. I sometimes laugh at the stupidity. I started a thread in the "Nederlands" forum to run through the funniest / silliest in a amusing but serious approach.
I have reported some suggestions as a bug report recently, but I don't think e-mailing Hinterland translation error after translation error would justify the money spent on the translation company.  Plus it basically is too complicated to point out which 'plank' should be translated into 'legkast' and which into 'boekenkast'.
As a involved and frequent player I would love to contribute in a community based way. I have seen some improvements in one of the previous updates. For example, "Hatch" was translated as "Hakken", which roughly translates back into English as "Chop".

In order to be constructive, I would wonder if we could obtain the official translation files and then create a improved translation module out of it.

On 7.9.2018 at 10:28 PM, ThatDearGuy said:

Link doesn't work. I need to empty my question somewhere before I forget again. :S

What... a link to a future mailbag... meaning a link to the future... does not work? Hmmm... there must be something wrong with the time bender module of the forum software. 

On 9/7/2018 at 2:28 PM, Raphael van Lierop said:

Question from @Spakerman:

Which part, or parts, of TLD are you most proud of?  Like which locations or bits of code or game systems do you look at time and time again and say to yourself "Man! We really nailed that."?

I'm the worst person to answer this question because I'm never really happy with what we've made -- I always think we can do better, which is part of why we continue working on this game and keep redoing stuff (which, depending on how you feel about the updates, may be a good or bad thing).

If I had to pick one general thing, I'd say -- the art style. The goal was to create a world that felt like a moving watercolour painting and I think we've largely achieved that (although, again, it can always be improved). Also, the sense of isolation, and the way the gameplay experience and the environment support each other to create -- at one moment -- a beautiful, pensive world, and then the next moment, a fight for your life. And the fact that you care about living or dying, even though you're just a pair of hands (and for a long time, you weren't even that!). So that's a few things I think we've done well.

I think I feel most proud whenever we get a letter from a player who tells us how the game has made their life better in some way. I've always wanted to make things that were more than throw-away entertainment and these stories from our players validate that, at least for some of them, we're achieving this goal. The team really draws a lot of motivation from those stories as well, because we're craftspeople first and foremost and we want our work to resonate with our players in some deeper way, if possible.

I agree, you certainly nailed the look and feel.  Part of what I love is the intermittent music. I'll just be going about my business and the music will cut in and I'll stop and notice the sunset as it changes to orange and red and just be like "woah.... that's nice." .... and then a wolf will bark behind me and suddenly I'm running for my life.

Well done.

On 7.9.2018 at 8:28 PM, Raphael van Lierop said:

I'm not sure what form of entertainment Mackenzie misses in the post-digital age -- I don't think he's much of a gamer or movie watcher, and probably not a big forum or social media user either. I could see him missing his music collection. 

It's funny how this small idea of Mackenzie missing his music collection changed my opinion of him from "he's a little bland, but ok" to "oh I really feel for that guy!"

I feel that noise in TLD almost always heralds negative events - mostly death (crows, sound of bear/moose/wolves/wind etc.). It's a bittersweet horror to survive in a silent, but beautiful wilderness. The Long Dark is the only game I will play without listening to Spotify, by the way. Although there is a certain musical theme in the game, it is kinda vestigial, fragile, sketchy. I think this is great, because IMHO that is what makes you really feel the solitude.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:53 AM, MarrowStone said:

Unless you've already asked that in the question thread, I was going to ask them the same thing.

Also, great song btw, "Did they get you to trade, your heroes for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool breeze?" funny.

Will strikes me as the kind of guy who listens to Creedence, like The Dude. 

It may not be his favorite band, or the only thing he listens to, but he likes it...

Bad Moon Rising would have been a solid choice for when he was crashing the plane...

On 9/13/2018 at 3:15 PM, melcantspell said:

The Long Dark is the only game I will play without listening to Spotify, by the way. Although there is a certain musical theme in the game, it is kinda vestigial, fragile, sketchy. I think this is great, because IMHO that is what makes you really feel the solitude.

I love the guitar chord at sunset. It always makes me pause instinctively and look up at the sky.

On 9/17/2018 at 3:37 AM, Wintermut said:

His attitude, the way he talks, his choice of words, and his choice of attire all make me think he's a guy who probably listens to Willie Nelson, John Denver, and yes, Creedence.   I wouldn't be surprised if Will plays or played acoustic guitar in a band.  I could see him sitting on a porch, strumming away, staring absently off into the distance as his mind wanders to what might've been had life taken a different turn.

On 9/17/2018 at 1:37 AM, Wintermut said:

Maybe so.  I see him as a blues fan as well.

"Also, Dude, *&@*#&#***ing Wolves is not the preferred nomenclature.  Canis Lupis, please."

6 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

His attitude, the way he talks, his choice of words, and his choice of attire all make me think he's a guy who probably listens to Willie Nelson, John Denver, and yes, Creedence.   I wouldn't be surprised if Will plays or played acoustic guitar in a band.  I could see him sitting on a porch, strumming away, staring absently off into the distance as his mind wanders to what might've been had life taken a different turn.

I bet he can't play more than two chords lol. kidding surely everyone can do that?

• Admin unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived