The Long Dark Console Retail Release Launch Trailer

Admin

Hello community,

Today we’re pleased to announce that The Long Dark is out in retail stores across North America for Xbox One and Playstation 4, as a result of our partnership with Skybound Games. If you’re outside North America the game will be out on September 7th. Each retail copy includes a downloadable soundtrack, as well as a printed Field Journal with a map of Great Bear Island. You can also still buy the game as a digital download for PC, PS4, Xbox One, Mac and Linux – see the full list of stores here.

To celebrate our retail launch, we’ve released a brand new trailer for the game which you can watch above!

• Upvote 3
  • Like 4

Great to see! Best of luck with the launch.

Edit

That was brilliant! I have never seen it look so clean and crisp, I had to watch it for the third time in 1080. The music could not be better, superb work!

Again, watching it mawr... The store shelves have never looked so vivid to me before, and truly the art is delicious. The creepy ending, the weird deep tingling sound. So, good. And kudos to the bullet zing~moose gorging what a sequence.

Not to mention the pan through at the beginning, with the card. And the single crow caw, after cresting the hill (third scene from the beginning,   with the colored sky. How quiet it was to hear that bird is how this game feels to me. Great feels on the vid! Keep it up!

Edited by slvrsrfr
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, admin said:

There is nothing to announce about new store offerings at this point. We'll note the interest, however.

Maybe make a supporter pack and include the field jurnal, map, field journal, some T Shirt templates and even maybe a templates for items like glass of water, cup of coffee, etc.

• Upvote 1

• Admin unpinned this topic