Game crashed 1.35

John1804

Hello! I am hope for your help
Survival mode. The game is broken when I try to enter any structure (building, cave, etc.). Live only outside is not suitable Started in Milton, at other locations did not try. 

version 1.35 
Win 7 32 bit 
cpu i3 530 
gpu gtx 660 
ram 4gb 

What solutions to the problem have been tried: 
- reinstall the game 
- updated Visual C ++ 2013 12.0.40660 (there is still a Visual C ++ 2015 on the PC) 
- updated graphics card drivers 
- graphics set the lowest 
- turned off the antivirus 
- run as administrator 
- run in compatibility mode with XP SP2 
- run through the files ".bat" 
- wrote in the properties "tld.exe" various startup parameters: "-force -d3d9 -popupwindow " 

nothing helped
files and screenshot attached to the message

P.S. I tried on another location. As it turned out, the game is broken at any time (not only when I go into the building)

5NH5I8s.jpg

error.log

output_log.txt

Hi @John1804, thanks for your post.

It looks like your system doesn't quite meet the minimum specifications to run the game, so unfortunately our ability to provide support is limited. 

You've already tried most of the steps we would suggest. You could try uninstalling or disabling background programs to help free up memory, but beyond that your best best is likely a hardware upgrade.

1 hour ago, Support said:

Hi @John1804, thanks for your post.

It looks like your system doesn't quite meet the minimum specifications to run the game, so unfortunately our ability to provide support is limited. 

You've already tried most of the steps we would suggest. You could try uninstalling or disabling background programs to help free up memory, but beyond that your best best is likely a hardware upgrade.

thanks for your help :)

It's an "old" issue that sometimes happens to players with 4GB RAM - you are running out of Memory.

-tweak windows (google windows 7 faster) - there are plenty of guides out there to make win7 faster by disabling processes not needed.

-disable all your programs that you currently don't need (autostart) - most of them shown on the right side of your taskbar - for example antivirus software, updater, printersoftware ...... 

-also google for reducing the usage of memory by windows

You can adjust the use of memory by setting a specific number instead of giving win the freedom to do it automaticly:

http://tipps4you.de/tipp-15-win7.html

It's in german but there are pictures how it should look like and the numbers. I also have a 32bit windows 4GB - i have 4092-4092. But you also can try diffrent numbers.

With the help of MueckE solution is found 9_9 The problem is that windows 32bit is limiting the usage of ram for programs to 2GB. For the game this is not enough, need to enable more ram for programs. I found a solution for Win 7 to increase RAM for applications. I set 2560 mb

Necessary actions:

1) Run as administrator application "cmd.exe".  At the command prompt to write " BCDEdit /set increaseuserva 2560" (2560 mb is enough for me. you can try to set 3072). Press "Enter" and close. In the same way, you can return the old value, if it necessary.

2) Install and run the program "CFF Explorer". You can download from the author's site.

2.1) Open the .EXE file.

2.2) Go to "File Header ".

2.3.) Click on "Click here".

2.4) In the window that opens, check the box next to "App can handle> 2gb address space".

2.5.) Apply and save the file (you must replace the current .EXE file with a new one. just in case save the old .EXE file somewhere). The reverse action is the same, just remove the check mark.

Screenshots included

That's all :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Maybe one of the Mods can add this to "first steps for crashing or major .... " This problem happens for players using a 32bit system (windows xp, vista/7).

Poblem: Windows is limiting the usage of ram to 2GB for programs

Solution: ........ XP, Vista/7

It once was in the top section but was lost with the new forum.

Archived