I made a mistake

Serb

After playing stalker for some time getting used to the mechanic of the game i decided to start interloper run, stalker seemed way to easy. Everything was fine, i found hammer, hacksaw, cured birch and maple sappling but then i decided to go to forlon and start crafting there, then i found out how hard that map is to survive, not knowing how thin the ice is i found my self betwen two wolfs and a lot of thin ice, after surviving two wolf attacks and getting hypothermia by falling trough the ice i made it to the forge with 10hp left, i barelz survived while trying to make a fire, but i somehow managed to heal my self up, used almost all teas and food i had on me doing some forging and sleeping in betwen, last few hours of the fire i was about to make a decision to craft a knife or few more arrowheads, then i made a stupid mistake, i was in a rush and more arrowheads sounded just fine. I packed my self and set foot for mistery like, barely survived on the way, i arrived at camp office in the middle of the night with just over 20hp. Took some nice sleep, food and tea that i had left. Next morning i went to the bench and when i noticed that i need knife for making bow and arrows i was devistated...

Right now i am on the way for DP...

Last night i i reached DP i colleted a lot of coal on the way in the mines, interesting i havent seen any wolfs on the way, it was really good travel, found another pack of matches and another maple sapling, spent two days in riken making two knifes and hatchets, right now am in the proces of making bow and arrows, gona spent few days in hibernia plant untill i finish my rabbit gloves, i seem a moose on the bridge so i might spent some time in DP and try to hunt it for a satchel, so far is going good i might even update again, so far was a really good experience.

Yes about mechanic of the game maybe but am still not familiar with all the maps so eventually i might run into problems. I played a lot of custom interloper where i only tweaked rifle spawn and cabin fever and some minor changes altho i see now that interloper is interloper ☺ belive it or not almost everything i learned about the game is by watching youtube videos of people playing the game for over a week while i was waiting for my pc to be repaired and when it was finally done i decided to give it a try. I can just say that i just cant stop playing it,its just that good for my standards. I am really hoping for a lot more updates to survival mode because am not big fan of story mode. Tonight il play more hopefully finishing bow and arrows and getting that mose on the bridge...

Update: i had some rl things to do couldnt finish what i started, but it was over really fast, i was trying to get closer to the moose and i got that 90+ hours of broken ribbs or whatever it was, died on the way to hibernia ny wolf. I just want to say, no metter how frustrated i was it was one hell of a run. Right now am on the second interloper run in coastal highway just gathering supplies

Archived