jhickie

Greetings from sunny California!

5 posts in this topic

How's it going, fellow survivors!? I've been lurking around Steam playing TLD for years, but only recently started interacting with the community. It's by far one of the best groups of gamers on Steam. Someone over there told me about the Hinterland forums, and I recently jumped on to see what's up. Love the Dev Diaries and Milton Mailbag! Anyway, after lurking here for a bit, it's finally time to pick an avatar and say hi! 

Cheers :coffee: 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jhickie said:

How's it going, fellow survivors!? I've been lurking around Steam playing TLD for years, but only recently started interacting with the community. It's by far one of the best groups of gamers on Steam. Someone over there told me about the Hinterland forums, and I recently jumped on to see what's up. Love the Dev Diaries and Milton Mailbag! Anyway, after lurking here for a bit, it's finally time to pick an avatar and say hi! 

Cheers :coffee: 

Welcome, great that you've joined us here! Looking forward to seeing you around.  :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Welcome!

My favourite part is *most* everybody is polite and willing to help anyone with questions on the game and how much non-game related stuff you can learn from each individual. I've learned about anything from railcars, to firewatch towers, to Canadian culture.