Episode 2 Supply Caches

deepanddark

On 9/14/2017 at 5:09 PM, ChillPlayer said:

Yes I can confirm it too, after speaking to Jeremiah again about the Flare Cache it appeared where it should, the quest updated and I've finally got the achievement.

Now there's only the Faithful Cartographer achievement left to get fixed and then I believe all major, as in game/achievement breaking, bugs will be fixed I hope ;)

The quest apparently doesn't update properly on GOG 1.35. Even though I found all the caches, the map icon for the Allan's Cave cache is still showing and the quest's status remains unfinished.

Hi @deepanddark, thanks for your post. We've split your comment off into it's own thread so we can better track this issue.

Can you tell us if you started this Episode 2 save before the most recent update?

How many caches does your journal show you have found? Some of them are a little tricky to find and the quest won't clear until all of them have been opened. 

On 7/30/2018 at 10:25 PM, Support said:

Hi @deepanddark, thanks for your post. We've split your comment off into it's own thread so we can better track this issue.

Can you tell us if you started this Episode 2 save before the most recent update?

How many caches does your journal show you have found? Some of them are a little tricky to find and the quest won't clear until all of them have been opened. 

I started Episode 2 before the most recent update. My journal shows that I found all of the caches. I even went back to Allan's Cave just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Things probably will be fine when I start over once Episode 3 and the Redux Episodes are released.

We're certainly expecting Redux to be an improved gameplay experience! In the meantime, just be aware that a cache won't be listed in your journal until you have found the note describing it's location. There are several cache notes in Episode 2 and some are easy to miss.

That issue with the marker for the Alan's Cave cache should be resolved, although it likely won't be retroactive to a current save where the cache has already been claimed. However it shouldn't interfere with you completing the Mission.

Archived