Unusual songs that *sorta* relate to the game...

ThePancakeLady

Okay, we have all seen threads about what songs you listen to while playing. This is not one of those.

Going through recordings of cave ballads, that I own on vinyl, or CD, from my years as a "hardcore" caver in the real world, I wanted to see if I could find playable recordings online to share some of them, that strike me as related to this game, even if only in an indirect way. Not uploading from my owned copies, since I am unsure if I would violate any copyrights doing so. Just looking for copies already shared publicly online. 

So, here's some new music for you, if you care to listen. All written recorded and performed by cavers. Perhaps even one of the dead ones we find in Hidden River Valley ice caves, or other caves on Great Bear Island...  

The Packrat Song

Lost In The Darkness

I Am Not Dead

Echos Of The Cave

Yodeler :)

Hope you enjoyed them and smiled a bit, if you listened to them.  No promises... playing them in the ice caves may scare Fluffy away. Or may attract her. No one has survived to say which one it is... :)  

6 minutes ago, FunkyFuggerson said:

Hey quick question, how come you have that blue quote under your posts? 

Signature. You can set one up in your Account settings. If you have it enabled, it will be at the bottom of all of your posts. To the right side of the signature is an "x" to toggle it off it you want to. I would never toggle George Carlin's wise words to "off" though...  ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Ice wolf and her response to each song:

The Packrat Song, (wolf begins wagging it's head in time with the catchy tune, and lets survivor take any loot)

Lost In The Darkness, (wolf runs deeper into the cave in fear of the noise)

I Am Not Dead, (wolf's eyelids become heavy and the song lulls the wolf to sleep, take loot quietly and leave the cave)

Echoes Of The Cave, (wolf naps in the warm corner of the cave and tilts head and nods gesture to take whatever loot is required)

Yodeler :), (wolf refuses to spawn while song is playing and survivor is free to explore in total safety)

Good luck my friends! :coffee:

Archived