Cabin Fever Outside

Smellyfries

Hello Hinterland, I am here to report a bug I've just encountered while playing TLD on Stalker, in Pleasant valley. 

I had Cabin fever, so i started a fire in the fire barrel outside of the Pleasant valley farmhouse, and slept the remainder 4 hours i had on my cabin fever. As soon as the cabin fever was healed, i got a 100 percent risk of it, and immediately re obtained cabin fever, even though i was outside. Hope you read this, and fix the problem. 

Thanks for reading, good luck with development. 

Thanks for reporting this, @Smellyfries, we'll look into this issue.  Did you see this happen while your Survivor was still sleeping?

If you ever see this happen again, we'd be interested in taking a look at your game log before the next time you start the game back up ( logs are overwritten each time a new session begins ). 

Steps to find your log are included in our Technical FAQ

Yes it did happen while my male survivor was still sleeping. I did spend a few hours inside during this affliction breaking down items for firewood, before spending the remainder time outside as i described. (Adding more information in case it helps)

Right before i finished sleeping, the *Healed Cabin Fever* notification appeared and immediately after, it gave me a risk of it, and then gave me the full affliction, preventing me from sleeping indoors for another 24 hours. 

I'll make sure to report of this if it happens again, and put it in the appropriate location. Thanks guys! Once again, good luck with development! Can't wait for future updates!

Archived