Snow Walker: Stuck on 99% Progress

I've been stuck on 99% for Snow Walker for awhile now, perhaps at least a few days. If I have 99% progress then that means I must have traveled 990 kilometers out of the 1000 kilometers required. To acquire this feat for a new long run I decided to play a few survival games to see how far I could. Getting more than 10 kilometers from at least five different sandbox games was easy enough. However I still haven't unlocked this feat yet. Am I missing something?

9 hours ago, ThePancakeLady said:

Are you using vanilla settings or custom settings? Asking because custom settings do not allow progression of Feat badges. It was broken before, and was allowing progression, but they fixed it so custom settings games no longer advance Feat Badge progress.

I am using Voyager for the most part

Hi @DigitalDeath849 , from your screenshots it looks like you recieved a notification that you had unlocked the Snow Walker badge, but are not seeing it as unlocked when you go to your Feats page, is that correct?

If you reboot your system, do you have access to that feat when launching a new Survival Mode game?

Archived