Episode 3 or Episode 3 to 5 ?

Le Petit Prince

Hi,

We've been talking so many things about Episode 3 in forums and so much time has passed. I don't want to keep having the same discussions over and over again.

I remember first they said Remaining Episodes ("We don't have dates announced, but our plan is to have the remaining Episodes finished over the remainder of 2017 and into 2018. We're looking forward to sharing more of the story with you!") 

And then, it turned into "Episode 3 to 5"

But in the recent mounths they mentioned it as "Episode 3" only

So i have a simple question here and hoping one of the developers will answer, it's almost been a year now and i wonder what we're waiting for. Episode 3-4-5 or just Episode 3?

On 7/12/2018 at 5:54 AM, Le Petit Prince said:

Hi,

We've been talking so many things about Episode 3 in forums and so much time has passed. I don't want to keep having the same discussions over and over again.

I remember first they said Remaining Episodes ("We don't have dates announced, but our plan is to have the remaining Episodes finished over the remainder of 2017 and into 2018. We're looking forward to sharing more of the story with you!") 

And then, it turned into "Episode 3 to 5"

But in the recent mounths they mentioned it as "Episode 3" only

So i have a simple question here and hoping one of the developers will answer, it's almost been a year now and i wonder what we're waiting for. Episode 3-4-5 or just Episode 3?

All of them are coming, but only Episode 3 is in development. Or that's at least the one that's coming next. 

I got the answer from the developer Raphael on twitter, he said only Episode 3 will come, 3-4-5 will not be released together.

First announcements made me think they were going to be released together because they were mantioning as "remaining episodes", but i was worng. 

To be more clear, it is only 1 episode that we have been waiting for 1 year

• 3 weeks later...

Archived