Where to find Axe/Hatchet or Pry Bar in Coastal Highway?

kaiserlich

I was looking around at Trappers Homestad to find a place to use the trap for rabbits, but i couldn't find any rabbits around. I guess i have to go back to the Coastal Highway map soon to open up all (i think 3) locked lockers and to use this trap for the first time. I hope it works.

You should definitely look for the Lone Cabin. It's not very far from Trappers Homestead.

I would go rabbit hunting there if I was still located in the Mystery Lake region!

tld%202014-11-02%2011-06-49-96.jpg

There's also a good spot to trap rabbits near Trappers Homestead. When you exit TH and look towards the shed, to the right of the shed is a valley. Follow that valley to the point where the valley turns to the right towards Max's Last Stand. In that bend is a good place to trap as well.

Then there's the river entrance at the lake side. From the lake, enter the river and follow it until you get to a small piece of wooded land that the rivers goes around. This area is an excellent place to trap.

Lone Cabin is also very good, but it's too much out of the way for me.

Remember, traps have a chance of catching a rabbit every 12 hours. Don't leave the rabbits in the traps for too long. They (the meat and pelt) will degrade fast.

Archived